Kerala AYUSH Counselling 2023: Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala is going to conduct the counselling 2023 for Admission to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses for State Quota. The counselling for admission in AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2023. Students who have qualified the NEET 2023 Exam can appear for Counselling for admission in Ayush courses i.e BHMS BAMS & BUMS.
The counselling of Ayush Courses in Kerala for 2023 will be done by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. The Kerala Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) ayush counselling will be done in online mode on the official website of CEE Kerala i.e http://www.cee-kerala.org/ Students will have to fill the application form for Kerala Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) counselling. If students score the minimum cut off marks decided by Ayush Department, Kerala, then they will be called for offline counselling and admission process. Get all the details about Kerala BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling and Admission 2023 from this page.
Kerala AYUSH Counselling 2023: Overview
|Counselling Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Counselling For Course||Kerala Ayush UG BHMS BAMS BUMS Admission 2023|
|Eligibility||NEET 2023 Qualified|
|Course Name||BAMS, BUMS, BSMS & BHMS|
|Registration For Kerala Ayush Counselling Will Start from||To be announced|
|Last date for Kerala Ayush Counselling registration||To be announced|
Kerala Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023: Notification
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala is the counselling conducting authority. CEEwill release the official notification for Kerala AYUSH counselling 2023 on the official website. It is expected that Kerala AYUSH counselling 2023 notification will be released in 4th week of November 2023. The registration for Kerala AYUSH counselling 2023 will be done in online mode on the official website of Karnataka Ayurveda University.
Kerala BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023
CEE will conduct the counselling Process for admission in Ayush courses i.e BAMS BUMS BHMS for session 2023-22. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have cleared NEET 2023 Exam can fill the application form for Kerala Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023. Kerala BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling application form 2023 will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala i.e http://www.cee-kerala.org/. After that CEE will prepare the merit list on the basis of Marks scored by candidates in NEET.
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will release the cut off marks for Kerala and Ayush BHMS, BAMS, BUMS Course counselling 2023. Those students who have scored the cut off marks will be called for Kerala Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling for admission in Govt. / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi Colleges in the state of Kerala.
Important Dates : Kerala AYUSH Counselling 2023
Below is the important dates for Kerala Ayush BHMS BAMS BUMS Counselling 2023:-
|Kerala Ayush Counselling Online registration will Start from||To be announced|
|Kerala Ayush Counselling Closing date of registration||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per first round Kerala Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per first round seat allotment for Kerala Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per 2nd round Kerala Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per 2nd round seat allotment||To be announced|
|Display of upgradation list after 2nd round counselling||To be announced|
|Registration for mop up round counselling||Last week of September 2023|
|Mop up round counselling and admission dates||Last week of September 2023|
Kerala Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are willing to take admission in Ayurved (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS) and BUMS Course in Kerala will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have qualified 12th/ Inter/ or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English subjects. with 50% marks for General category candidates whereas 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in 12th Intermediate Exam.
- Must have Qualified NEET 2023 Exam.
Students who is willing to take part in Bihar Ayush Counselling 2023 must be above 17 years of age as per December 31, 2023.
NEET 2023 Qualifying Marks for Kerala Ayush Counselling
|UR/EWS & PH||146-129|
|OBC & PH||128-113|
|SC & PH||128-113|
|ST & PH||128-113|
Documents to needed for Kerala BHMS BAMS BUMS Ayush Counselling 2023
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Mark Sheet
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photographs
- Recent Signature
- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking for Payment
How to apply for Kerala BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling?
To apply for Kerala BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery), and BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) 2023 counseling, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) or the designated counseling authority responsible for these courses. Look for the counseling section or admission portal.
- Registration: Find the registration link for BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS counseling and click on it. Register yourself by providing the required information, such as your name, contact details, email address, and other necessary details.
- Fill the Application Form: Once you have registered, log in to your account and fill in the application form. Enter your personal details, educational qualifications, category (if applicable), and other relevant information as required. Make sure to review the form carefully before submitting it to avoid any errors.
- Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form. These documents may include your passport-sized photograph, signature, educational certificates, residence proof, caste/category certificates (if applicable), and any other documents specified by the counseling authority.
- Pay the Application Fee: Proceed to pay the application fee using the available payment methods. The fee amount and payment options will be mentioned on the website. After successful payment, keep a copy of the payment receipt for future reference.
- Choice Filling and Locking: After completing the application process, you will be given an opportunity to choose your preferred colleges and courses. The available options will be listed, and you can prioritize them based on your preference. Once you have finalized your choices, lock them to confirm your options.
- Document Verification: After the choice filling period is over, there will be a document verification process. The counseling authority will announce the schedule and venue for document verification. Visit the designated center with all the original documents and their photocopies for verification.
- Seat Allotment: Once the document verification is completed, the counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your rank, choices, and availability of seats. The seat allotment result will be published on the official website. You will be notified of the allotment through the website, email, or SMS.
- Reporting to the College: If you are allotted a seat, you will need to report to the designated college within the specified timeframe. Carry all the necessary documents, including the allotment letter, for admission verification and completion of the admission process.
Please note that the specific process and dates may vary from year to year and can be subject to change. Therefore, it is recommended to refer to the official website of the counseling authority or the Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS) for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS counseling for the year 2023 in Kerala.