Karnataka AYUSH Counselling 2023: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is going to conduct the counselling 2023 for Admission to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses for State Quota. The counselling for admission in AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2023. Students who have qualified the NEET 2023 Exam can appear for Counselling for admission in Ayush courses i.e BHMS BAMS & BUMS.
The counselling of Ayush Courses in Karnataka for 2023 will be done by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). The Karnataka Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) ayush counselling will be done in online mode on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) i.e https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/ Students will have to fill the application form for Karnataka Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) counselling. If students score the minimum cut off marks decided by Ayush Department, Karnataka, then they will be called for offline counselling and admission process. Get all the details about Karnataka BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling and Admission 2023 from this page.
Karnataka AYUSH Counselling 2023: Overview
|Counselling Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Counselling For Course||Karnataka Ayush UG BHMS BAMS BUMS Admission 2023|
|Eligibility||NEET 2023 Qualified|
|Course Name||BAMS, BUMS, BSMS & BHMS|
|Registration For Karnataka Ayush Counselling Will Start from||To be announced|
|Last date for Karnataka Ayush Counselling registration||To be announced|
Karnataka Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023: Notification
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is the counselling conducting authority. KEA will release the official notification for Karnataka AYUSH counselling 2023 on the official website. It is expected that Karnataka AYUSH counselling 2023 notification will be released in 4th week of November 2023. The registration for Karnataka AYUSH counselling 2023 will be done in online mode on the official website of Karnataka Ayurveda University.
Karnataka BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023
KEA will conduct the counselling Process for admission in Ayush courses i.e BAMS BUMS BHMS for session 2023-22. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have cleared NEET 2023 Exam can fill the application form for Karnataka Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023. Karnataka BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling application form 2023 will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) i.e https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/. After that KEA will prepare the merit list on the basis of Marks scored by candidates in NEET.
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release the cut off marks for Karnataka and Ayush BHMS, BAMS, BUMS Course counselling 2023. Those students who have scored the cut off marks will be called for Karnataka Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling for admission in Govt. / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi Colleges in the state of Karnataka.
Important Dates : Karnataka AYUSH Counselling 2023
Below is the important dates for Karnataka Ayush BHMS BAMS BUMS Counselling 2023:-
|Karnataka Ayush Counselling Online registration will Start from||To be announced|
|Karnataka Ayush Counselling Closing date of registration||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per first round Karnataka Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per first round seat allotment for Karnataka Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per 2nd round Karnataka Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per 2nd round seat allotment||To be announced|
|Display of upgradation list after 2nd round counselling||To be announced|
|Registration for mop up round counselling||Last week of September 2023|
|Mop up round counselling and admission dates||Last week of September 2023|
Karnataka Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are willing to take admission in Ayurved (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS) and BUMS Course in Karnataka will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have qualified 12th/ Inter/ or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English subjects. with 50% marks for General category candidates whereas 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in 12th Intermediate Exam.
- Must have Qualified NEET 2023 Exam.
Students who is willing to take part in Bihar Ayush Counselling 2023 must be above 17 years of age as per December 31, 2023.
NEET 2023 Qualifying Marks for Karnataka Ayush Counselling
|UR/EWS & PH||146-129|
|OBC & PH||128-113|
|SC & PH||128-113|
|ST & PH||128-113|
Documents to needed for Karnataka BHMS BAMS BUMS Ayush Counselling 2023
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Mark Sheet
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photographs
- Recent Signature
- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking for Payment
How to apply for Karnataka BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling?
To apply for Karnataka BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery), and BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) 2023 counseling, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Registration: Visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) or the designated counseling authority responsible for these courses. Look for the registration link for BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS counseling. Click on the link to start the registration process.
- Fill the Application Form: Provide the required details in the application form, such as your personal information, educational qualifications, contact details, and any other information as requested. Make sure to double-check the information you provide to avoid any errors.
- Upload Documents: Scan and upload the necessary documents as per the instructions provided. These documents may include your passport-sized photograph, signature, educational certificates, residence proof, caste/category certificates (if applicable), and any other documents mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee: Pay the required application fee using the available payment methods. The fee amount and payment options will be mentioned on the website. After successful payment, make sure to keep a copy of the payment receipt for future reference.
- Choice Filling and Locking: After completing the registration and fee payment, you will be allowed to choose your preferred colleges and courses. The available options will be listed, and you can prioritize them based on your preference. After selecting your choices, lock them to finalize your options.
- Verification of Documents: Once the choice filling period is over, there will be a document verification process. You will need to visit the designated verification center as per the schedule provided by the counseling authority. Carry all the original documents along with their photocopies for verification.
- Seat Allotment: After the document verification process, the counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your rank, choices, and availability of seats. You will be notified of the seat allotment result through the official website or via email/SMS.
- Reporting to the College: If you are allotted a seat, you will need to report to the designated college within the specified timeframe. Carry all the necessary documents, including the allotment letter, for admission verification and completion of the admission process.