Top Law Colleges in Bihar: यदि आप वकालत क्षेत्र में रुचि रखते हैं, तो आपको बिहार में शीर्ष कानून कॉलेजों को जरूर देखना चाहिए। LLB के अधिकांश कॉलेजों में 12वीं के बाद CLAT (संयुक्त राष्ट्रीय कानून प्रवेश परीक्षा) के माध्यम से प्रवेश होता है। यदि आप 12वीं के बाद वकालत की अध्ययन करते हैं, तो इसकी अवधि 5 वर्ष होती है।
आप स्नातक के बाद भी LLB कर सकते हैं, लेकिन इस मामले में इसकी अवधि 3 वर्ष होगी। हम आपको बता देना चाहेंगे कि वकील समाज में बहुत मान्यता के साथ देखे जाते हैं। यदि आप भविष्य में न्यायाधीश बनना चाहते हैं, तो भी आपके लिए यह कोर्स आवश्यक है।
Top Government Law Colleges in Bihar
- TNB Law College – Bhagalpur. Bihar. …
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna. Patna, Bihar. …
- Anugrah Memorial College, Gaya. Gaya, Bihar. …
- Biraja Mohan Thakur Law College- Purina. Bihar. …
- Patna Law College, Patna. …
- Nawada Vidhi Mahavidyalaya, Nawada. …
- Maharaja College – Arrah. …
- RPS Law College, Patna
Here are some of the top law colleges in Bihar:
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU): CNLU is one of the top law colleges in Bihar, established in 2006. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs in law. The college boasts a highly qualified faculty and claims to have an excellent infrastructure with a well-stocked library containing a diverse collection of law books for the assistance of students. The college organizes moot court competitions, debates, legal aid camps, legal awareness programs, and various other extracurricular activities to enhance the students’ abilities.
- Amity University, Patna: Amity University is one of the top law colleges in Bihar. It was established in 2017 and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in law. The college has a well-established infrastructure, including a well-stocked library with books and journals for the students’ use. It offers various co-curricular activities, including moot court competitions, legal aid camps, seminars, and several other activities to enhance students’ knowledge and skills.
- B.R Ambedkar Bihar University: B.R Ambedkar Bihar University is a state university located in Muzaffarpur, Bihar. It was established in 1960 and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in law. The college has a dedicated department that assists students during their academic journey. It also provides various facilities such as a library, computer center, and health center for the benefit of students. The college organizes seminars and workshops on legal issues for the students’ welfare.
- Patna Law College: Patna Law College is affiliated with Patna University and is one of the oldest law colleges in Bihar, established in 1909. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in law. It has a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, journals, and research papers for the students. The college has a dedicated faculty that provides proper academic guidance and assistance to the students. It also offers extracurricular activities like moot court competitions.
- Biswanath Singh Institute of Legal Studies: BSILS is affiliated with Munger University and is one of the top law colleges in Bihar. It was established in 1992 and offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in law. The college has a well-established infrastructure and includes a library. It provides necessary guidance and assistance to students in achieving excellence in their academics. The college organizes moot court competitions, legal literacy camps, and other co-curricular activities to enhance students’ knowledge.
These are some of the prominent law colleges in Bihar. It’s important to note that the rankings and preferences may vary, so it’s advisable to research and gather more information about each college before making a decision.
Types of Law Courses after 12th
After completing 12th grade, there are several law courses available for students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of law. Here are some of the common types of law courses after 12th:
- Integrated Undergraduate Law Programs:
- BA LLB (Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws)
- BBA LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws)
- BCom LLB (Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws)
- BSc LLB (Bachelor of Science + Bachelor of Laws)
- BLS LLB (Bachelor of Legal Science + Bachelor of Laws)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB):
- This is a three-year undergraduate program for students who have already completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline. It is the traditional law course and is widely recognized as the minimum qualification for legal practice.
- Juris Doctor (JD):
- The JD is a professional law degree offered in countries like the United States, Canada, and Australia. It is an advanced law program that prepares students for a career in law and qualifies them to practice as lawyers.
- Diploma in Law:
- Diploma courses in law are shorter-duration programs that provide basic legal knowledge and skills. These courses are typically focused on specific areas of law and can be completed within a year or two.
- Certificate Courses:
- Certificate courses in law are short-term programs that provide specialized knowledge in a specific area of law. These courses are generally designed to enhance skills in a specific field or to provide a basic understanding of a particular legal area.