JPU UG Admission Merit List 2023: JPU has released the 1st Merit list for admission in Undergraduate Courses like B.A/B.Sc.B.Com in all affiliated and constituent colleges of JPU. The Merit List of JPU Patna for UG Admission has been released online on the official website of JPU. Registered candidates can check JPU 1st merit list on the official website of JPU. The merit list of the JPU has been prepared on the basis of marks scored in 10+2/ Intermediate exam. Those candidates whose names are in the JPU Merit List 2023 can take admission in JPU for session 2023-24. Scroll down to check more details on JPU Merit List 2023 from this page.
JPU Merit List 2023
The 1st Merit List of JPU for admission in Graduate Courses has been released online on 19 August 2023. The merit list has been published on the official website of JPU. Student can download the JPU Merit List from the official website. If your name is in the merit list then you can take admission in JPU affiliated colleges. Check below table to get brief info regarding JPU 1st,2nd and 3rd Merit List 2023.
|JPU Merit List 2023||Important Dates|
|JPU 1st Merit List 2023||After 31 August 2023|
|JPU 2nd Merit List 2023||To be announced|
|JPU 3rd Merit List 2023||To be announced|
|JPU 4th Merit List 2023||To be announced|
How to Check JPU Merit List 2023?
To download the JPU (Jai Prakash University) 1st Merit List for the year 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of JPU. You can search for “JPU official website” on your preferred search engine to find the official website.
- On the JPU website, look for the “Admission” or “Merit List” section. This section may vary depending on the website layout, but it should provide information related to admissions and merit lists.
- In the Admission or Merit List section, you may find a link specifically for the 1st Merit List for the year 2023. Click on that link.
- The 1st Merit List page will open, displaying the list of selected candidates. The merit list may be in PDF format or displayed directly on the webpage.
- Scroll through the merit list to find the desired course or search for your name using the “Find” or “Search” option available on the page. You may need to enter your application number or other relevant details to search for your name.
- If you find your name on the merit list, you can proceed to download it. Look for a download icon or a download link provided on the page. Click on it to initiate the download.
- The merit list will be downloaded to your device in PDF format. You can access it from your downloads folder or the specified location where your downloads are saved.
- Open the downloaded merit list using a PDF reader or viewer application on your device.
- If needed, you can print the merit list or save it for future reference.
If you encounter any difficulties in finding or downloading the 1st Merit List from the JPU website, it’s recommended to contact the university’s admission department or the designated helpline for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the accurate information and guide you through the process.
Details in JPU Merit List 2023
The details mentioned in the merit list of JPU is as follows:
- Application Id
- 10+2 Marks Percentage
- Merit List Number
- Allocated College
Important Documents Required for JPU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2023
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
Official Website: jpvadmission.org