Tamil Nadu State Board of Secondary and Intermediate Education offers online services for obtaining duplicate certificates to students who have lost their original certificates. This online facility is provided by the board of education itself. Students who require duplicate certificates for various purposes can easily obtain them by following the instructions provided below. Simply provide the necessary details and submit your request to receive the duplicate certificates from the Tamil nadu State Board.
Have you lost your Tamil Nadu SSLC/Plus Two Certificate, Marksheet (Mark List) ? or is your Tamil Nadu SSLC/Plus Two 10th and 12th Marksheet and Certificate has been damaged? Are you searching for the process to get Duplicate Marksheet, Mark list, Passing certificate of Class 10th and 12th from Tamil Nadu? If answer to these questions are yes, then you have landed to a correct page. In this post we have shared the Procedure and detailed process to get new or duplicate Duplicate Marksheet, Mark list, Passing certificate of Class 10th and 12th from Tamil Nadu.
Procedure to get Duplicate SSLC/Plus Two Marksheet, Mark list, Passing certificate from Tamil Nadu Board
Following steps should be followed by students if his or her Marksheet and Certificate and other documents of Tamil Nadu has been lost or misplaced and to get Duplicate Marksheet, Mark list, Passing certificate from Tamil Nadu.
According to an official, individuals are required to apply for the certificates online. Once the application is verified, the duplicate certificates will be sent directly to their residences within one week. Additionally, upon applying, individuals have the option to immediately print a copy of their certificate, including the marksheet and migration certificate.
How To Apply For TN SSLC/Plus Two Duplicate Certificate?
To apply for a duplicate SSLC or Plus Two certificate in Tamil Nadu, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Online Application: Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) at http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/ and navigate to the “Duplicate Certificate” section.
- Registration: Register on the website by providing the required details such as your name, date of birth, contact information, etc.
- Select Certificate Type: Choose the type of certificate you want to duplicate, whether it is SSLC (10th) or Plus Two (12th).
- Fill the Application Form: Complete the application form with accurate information, including your personal details, examination details, year of examination, roll number, etc. Make sure to provide correct and updated information.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as the FIR or GDE filed with the police for the lost certificate, identification proof (Aadhaar card, passport, etc.), and any other relevant documents as specified.
- Pay Fee: Proceed to pay the required fee for the duplicate certificate through the online payment gateway provided on the website. The fee amount may vary, so check the exact fee details on the website.
- Submit Application: After completing the application form and payment, submit the application online. Make sure to review all the details before final submission.
- Application Verification: The DGE will verify the application and the supporting documents submitted.
- Delivery of Duplicate Certificate: Once the application is processed and approved, the duplicate certificate will be sent to your registered address within a specified period, usually within a week.
- Follow-up: You can track the status of your application through the online portal or contact the DGE helpline for any updates or queries.
How To Apply For TN SSLC/Plus Two Duplicate marksheet/Marks Memo/Marks List?
To apply for a duplicate SSLC or Plus Two marksheet/marks memo/marks list in Tamil Nadu, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Obtain the Application Form: Visit the respective District Educational Office (DEO) or the official website of the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) at http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/ and download the application form for a duplicate marksheet/marks memo/marks list.
- Fill out the Application Form: Fill in the required details on the application form accurately. Provide information such as your name, date of birth, examination details (SSLC or Plus Two), year of examination, roll number, and any other relevant details.
- Affidavit: Prepare an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper, stating the loss of your original marksheet/marks memo/marks list. The affidavit should be duly signed by a notary or an executive magistrate.
- FIR Copy: Obtain a copy of the First Information Report (FIR) or General Diary Entry (GDE) from the police station in case of a lost marksheet/marks memo/marks list. This will serve as proof of the loss.
- Supporting Documents: Gather any supporting documents required, such as a photocopy of your identification proof (Aadhaar card, passport, etc.) and any other documents specified by the authorities.
- Fee Payment: Pay the prescribed fee for obtaining the duplicate marksheet/marks memo/marks list. The fee amount may vary depending on the board and the type of document.
- Submit the Application: Submit the filled application form, affidavit, FIR copy, supporting documents, and fee payment to the respective DEO office or the designated authority as mentioned in the application form.
- Verification and Processing: The authorities will verify your application and documents. Once verified, the process for issuing the duplicate marksheet/marks memo/marks list will be initiated.
- Collection of Duplicate Document: After the processing is completed, you will be notified regarding the availability of the duplicate marksheet/marks memo/marks list. Visit the DEO office or the designated authority as specified to collect the duplicate document.
Fee for TN SSLC/Plus Two Duplicate Certificate and marksheet/Marks Memo/Marks List?
- A fee of Rs. 505/- through Challan for each session.
- A fee of Rs. 755/- for a Triplicate copy.