Goa AYUSH Counselling 2023: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa is going to conduct the counselling 2023 for Admission to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses for State Quota. The counselling for admission in AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2023. Students who have qualified the NEET 2023 Exam can appear for Counselling for admission in Ayush courses i.e BHMS BAMS & BUMS.
The counselling of Ayush Courses in Goa for 2023 will be done by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Chhattisgarh. The Goa Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) ayush counselling will be done in online mode on the official website of DTE Goa i.e https://dte.goa.gov.in/ Students will have to fill the application form for Goa Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) counselling. If students score the minimum cut off marks decided by Ayush Department, Chhattisgarh, then they will be called for offline counselling and admission process. Get all the details about Goa BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling and Admission 2023 from this page.
Goa AYUSH Counselling 2023: Overview
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Counselling For Course||Goa Ayush UG BHMS BAMS BUMS Admission 2023|
|Eligibility||NEET 2023 Qualified|
|Course Name||BAMS, BUMS, BSMS & BHMS|
|Registration For Goa Ayush Counselling Will Start from||To be announced|
|Last date for Goa Ayush Counselling registration||To be announced|
Goa Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023: Notification
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is the counselling conducting authority. DTEwill release the official notification for Goa AYUSH counselling 2023 on the official website. It is expected that Goa AYUSH counselling 2023 notification will be released in 4th week of November 2023. The registration for Goa AYUSH counselling 2023 will be done in online mode on the official website of Karnataka Ayurveda University.
Goa BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023
DTE will conduct the counselling Process for admission in Ayush courses i.e BAMS BUMS BHMS for session 2023-22. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have cleared NEET 2023 Exam can fill the application form for Goa Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023. Goa BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling application form 2023 will be filled in Online Mode on the official website ofDirectorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa i.e Https://dte.goa.gov.in/. After that DTE will prepare the merit list on the basis of Marks scored by candidates in NEET.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will release the cut off marks for Goa and Ayush BHMS, BAMS, BUMS Course counselling 2023. Those students who have scored the cut off marks will be called for Goa Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling for admission in Govt. / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi Colleges in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Important Dates : Goa AYUSH Counselling 2023
Below is the important dates for Goa Ayush BHMS BAMS BUMS Counselling 2023:-
|Goa Ayush Counselling Online registration will Start from||To be announced|
|Goa Ayush Counselling Closing date of registration||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per first round Goa Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per first round seat allotment for Goa Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per 2nd round Goa Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per 2nd round seat allotment||To be announced|
|Display of upgradation list after 2nd round counselling||To be announced|
|Registration for mop up round counselling||Last week of September 2023|
|Mop up round counselling and admission dates||Last week of September 2023|
Goa Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are willing to take admission in Ayurved (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS) and BUMS Course in Goa will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have qualified 12th/ Inter/ or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English subjects. with 50% marks for General category candidates whereas 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in 12th Intermediate Exam.
- Must have Qualified NEET 2023 Exam.
Students who is willing to take part in Arunachal Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2023 must be above 17 years of age as per December 31, 2023.
NEET 2023 Qualifying Marks for Goa Ayush Counselling
|UR/EWS & PH||146-129|
|OBC & PH||128-113|
|SC & PH||128-113|
|ST & PH||128-113|
Documents to needed for Goa BHMS BAMS BUMS Ayush Counselling 2023
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Mark Sheet
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photographs
- Recent Signature
- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking for Payment
How to apply for Goa BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling?
Here are the general steps to apply:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the conducting authority responsible for organizing the counseling process in Goa. Check for the latest updates and notifications regarding BAMS/BUMS/BHMS counseling for the year 2023.
- Read the Information Brochure: Download and thoroughly read the information brochure provided on the official website. The brochure will contain important details such as eligibility criteria, counseling schedule, seat availability, reservation policies, and documents required for verification.
- Registration: Look for the online registration link on the website and click on it. Fill in the required details accurately, such as personal information, contact details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information. Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
- Choice Filling: After registration, you may be required to fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses according to your preference. Carefully select your choices based on your rank, eligibility, and availability of seats.
- Document Verification: Once the registration and choice filling process is complete, you will be called for document verification. Visit the designated verification center on the scheduled date and time with all the necessary original documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, category certificates (if applicable), and photographs. Ensure that you carry both original and photocopies of the documents.
- Seat Allotment: After the document verification process, a merit list will be prepared based on the rank and preferences of the candidates. The seat allotment result will be published on the official website. You can check your allotment status by logging in with your credentials.
- Reporting to the Allotted College: If you are allotted a seat, you will be required to report to the allotted college within the specified time period. Pay the requisite admission fee and complete the admission formalities as per the instructions provided by the conducting authority.
It is important to note that the above steps are a general guideline, and the actual process may differ based on the conducting authority and their specific guidelines. Therefore, I recommend visiting the official website or contacting the concerned authority for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the Goa BAMS/BUMS/BHMS 2023 counseling process.