DHE/SAMS Odisha +3 Admission 2023: The application form for Odisha +3 admissions was made available on June 19, 2023. The deadline to submit the application form was July 4, 2023, until 11:45 PM. The first provisional merit list for Odisha +3 degree admission will be published on July 14, 2023, at 2:00 PM. As per the official schedule, the second provisional merit list will be released on July 27, 2023.
Under the Students’ Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha +3 admissions are conducted. This system facilitates the admission process for students into +3 classes in various colleges offering Science, Arts, Commerce, and Sanskrit courses. The entire admission process for Odisha +3 is conducted online through e-Admissions. SAMS also manages the financial and academic records of students who are admitted to different colleges.
Odisha +3 Admission 2023 Application Form
Dear friends, please be informed that the application form for Odisha +3 Admission 2023 is now available on the SAMS Odisha website. This admission process is for students who wish to pursue their degrees in Odisha +3 Degree Colleges.
Once the +2 Results for Odisha are declared, the +3 e-admission process will commence for admission into Degree Colleges in Odisha. The Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha, is responsible for overseeing the admission process for +3 e-admission in the state.
All the procedures related to +3 Admission in Odisha are carried out through the Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Odisha website. Students who are interested in seeking admission to +3 Degree Colleges in Odisha must submit their application form online via the Students Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha.
The application form for Odisha +3 Admission 2023 is available for filling from June 19, 2023, to July 4, 2023, on the official website of SAMS Odisha, which is www.samsodisha.gov.in. You can find a direct link to the +3 Form Fill-Up below.
For more detailed information and important dates, please refer to the official +3 Admission 2023 Notification provided on the SAMS Odisha website. It is advisable to visit this post regularly and bookmark it to stay updated on the latest developments regarding Odisha +3 Admission 2023.
Overview about Odisha +3 Admission 2023 Application Form
|Page About||Odisha +3 Admission 2023|
|Online Apply at||Student Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha|
|+3 Online Apply Date||19th June 2023 to 4th July 2023|
|Application Form Status||Released|
Odisha +3 Degree Admission Dates 2023
Here are the important dates for Odisha +3 admissions 2023. It is crucial for candidates to familiarize themselves with these deadlines to ensure they don’t miss any crucial steps in the admission process. SAMS has set specific dates for each event related to Odisha +3 admissions, making it easier for students to navigate through the process and complete all necessary activities on time.
|Odisha +3 Admission 2023 Online Application form available||19th June 2023|
|The last date for +3 Online Application submission||4th July 2023|
|Publication of 1st selection merit list||14th July 2023|
|Admission of the applicants selected in 1st Selection||15th July 2023 to 19th July 2023|
|Publication of the 2nd selection Merit list||27th July 2023|
|Admission of the applicants selected in the 2nd Selection||29th July 2023 to 2nd August 2023|
|Publication of the 3rd selection Merit list||9th August 2023|
|Admission of the applicants selected in the 3rd Selection||10th August 2023 to 14th August 2023|
|Publication of the 4th selection Merit list||21st August 2023|
|Admission of the applicants selected in the 4th Selection||22nd August 2023 to 25th August 2023|
|Publication of the 5th selection Merit list||1st September 2023|
|Admission of the applicants selected in the 5th Selection||2nd September 2023 to 5th September 2023|
|Publication of the 6th selection Merit list||13th September 2023|
|Admission of the applicants selected in the 6th Selection||14th September 2023 to 18th September 2023|
Odisha +3 Degree Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates need to carefully review the eligibility criteria for Odisha +3 admissions 2023 before proceeding with the application process. The Student Academic Management System (SAMS) sets specific eligibility criteria for Odisha +3 admissions, and it is important for candidates to meet these criteria. Failure to provide proof of meeting the eligibility criteria will result in the candidate being ineligible for admission to any college under Odisha +3 admissions 2023. The following are the Odisha +3 eligibility criteria:
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates must have successfully cleared the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or an equivalent board.
- Subject Clearance: Candidates must have cleared the exams for all subjects taken in class 12th.
It is essential for candidates to fulfill these eligibility criteria in order to be considered for admission to +3 or degree classes in Odisha.
Odisha +3 Application Form 2023
The application process for Odisha +3 admissions 2023 is conducted exclusively online. There is no provision for offline registration for Odisha +3 colleges, and all interested candidates must complete the application process online through the official website of the Student Academic Management System (SAMS). To be considered for admission in the degree colleges of Odisha, students must fill and submit the Common Application Form (CAF) within the specified deadline.
How to apply online for Odisha +3 Admission 2023?
Here are the steps for the Odisha +3 application process 2023 that candidates can follow to complete their registration:
- Visit the official website of SAMS Odisha.
- Register on the website by creating a new account using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Login to your account using the registered credentials.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and other details in the online application form accurately.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as photograph, signature, mark sheets, etc., as specified in the application form.
- Review all the entered information and ensure its accuracy before submitting the form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee online through the available payment options.
- After successful submission of the application form and fee payment, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Keep checking the official website for updates on the merit list and further admission procedures.
By following these steps, candidates can complete the online registration process for Odisha +3 admissions 2023 and be considered for admission to degree colleges in Odisha.
Documents Required for Odisha+3 Admission 2023
- Mark sheet (statement of marks) of class 10th
- Mark sheet (statement of marks) of class 12th
- Transfer Certificate issued by the school
- Migration Certificate authenticated by the school
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Disability issued by the concerned authority (if applicable)
- Other documents and certificates like NCC, NSS, Children of Martyrs (CoM), Service Defense Personnel (SDP), Sports Certificates, etc. (if applicable)
Odisha +3 Selection Process 2023
Admissions to Odisha +3 degree colleges are strictly based on the merit of the candidates. The selection process for Odisha +3 admissions 2023 follows certain guidelines and criteria. Here are the details of the selection process:
- Admission is based on the marks obtained by candidates in the higher secondary (class 12th) exams.
- The reservation policy prescribed by the government is followed during the selection process.
- If a candidate has completed the Higher Secondary (10 + 2) exams or its equivalent, the average marks obtained in each subject will be considered for determining the aggregate marks.
- The computation of aggregate marks is done using the formula: Aggregate Percentage = (A * 600) / B, where A represents the total marks obtained by the candidate and B represents the total maximum marks of all the subjects.
- For arts and commerce colleges, if candidates have the same percentage, preference will be given to their marks in English. If needed, marks in Modern Indian Languages (MIL) will be considered as the second preference.
- For science colleges, if candidates have the same percentage, preference will be given to their marks in English. If needed, marks in Chemistry will be considered as the second preference.
- Each candidate will be allotted only one confirmed seat based on their preferred choice of college.
- Selection of Honours (Core) will be done subject-wise through online mode, instead of stream-wise selection.
- Hostel seats will also be allotted online. Priority will be given to PH/OH (Physically Handicapped/Orthopedically Handicapped) students, followed by Scheduled Tribe (ST) students from other districts. The third preference will be given to Scheduled Caste (SC) students from other districts.
- In the case of slide-up (moving from a lower preference option to a higher preference option), candidates will have to pay or receive the differential amount of admission fees for the selected college through online mode to confirm their seat.
- Candidates will not be allowed to remain in a college of lower preference under any circumstances. Therefore, the selection of options for colleges and subjects is crucial.
- If an applicant does not wish to slide-up, they will have to submit the ‘Annexure – 7’ form online as per the prescribed process.