BRABU TDC Part 1 Admit Card 2021 || BRA Bihar University 1st Year TDC Exam Admit Card 2019-22 Download Link
BRABU Part 1 Admit Card 2021 (2019-22): BRABU is going to conduct the TDC Part 1 Exam 2021 Session 2019-2022 from 01st October 2021. BRABU is expected to release the admit card for BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2021 session 2019-22 on last week of October 2021. The admit card of BRABU TDC Part 1 BA B.Sc B.Com Exam 2021 session 2019-22 will be released in online/offline mode on the official website of BRABU. Students who are going to appear in BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2021 session 2019-22 can download their admit card from the official website of BRABU. Only those candidates who have filled the TDC Part 1 Exam form and have made payment will be only allowed to download the admit card for BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2021 session 2019-22 .
BRABU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2021 Session 2019-22- Overview
|Name of Organisation||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU)|
|Name of Courses||Undergradaute Courses (BA BSc BCom BCA BBA)|
|Year||Part 1 Exam 2020|
|Date of Releasing||last week of October 2021|
How to Download BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2021 Admit Card Session 2019-22?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to Download BRABU TDC Admit Card Part 1 Exam 2021 for session 2019-22.
- Open the official website of BRABU i.e brabu.edu.in
- Click on “Latest Notice”
- Click on “Download BRABU TDC Part 1 Admit Card 2021”
- A New page will Open
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- Your BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2021 session 2019-22 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take print out of admit card .
Important Details Available On BRABU TDC Part 1 Admit Card 2021
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates need to verify these details. If any error is found on the admit card then you must inform the exam authority as soon as you get admit card.
- Name Of The exam
- Name of the examination center
- Candidates Name
- Examination Timing
- Date and Day of the examination
- Name of The Subject Paper
- Code of the subject paper
- Signature and the photo of the candidates
- Name of the candidate