BRABU Part 1 Admit Card 2023 (2022-25): BRABU is going to conduct the TDC Part 1 Exam 2023 Session 2019-2022 from 01st October 2023. BRABU is expected to release the admit card for BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2023 session 2022-25 on 26 June 2023. The admit card of BRABU TDC Part 1 BA B.Sc B.Com Exam 2023 session 2022-25 will be released in online/offline mode on the official website of BRABU. Students who are going to appear in BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2023 session 2022-25 can download their admit card from the official website of BRABU. Only those candidates who have filled the TDC Part 1 Exam form and have made payment will be only allowed to download the admit card for BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2023 session 2022-25 .
सूचना! : स्नातक सत्र 2022-25 के प्रथम खंड का प्रवेश पत्र (एडमिट कार्ड) कल दिनांक 26 जून से महाविद्यालय में वितरण किया जाएगा।
आपलोग कृप्या अपने साथ निम्न कागजात ले कर आयेगे :-
1. एक पासपोर्ट साईज फोटो
2. परीक्षा प्रपत्र का प्राप्ति रसीद
BRABU Part 1 Exam Admit Card 2023 Session 2022-25- Overview
|Name of Organisation||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU)|
|Name of Courses||Undergradaute Courses (BA BSc BCom BCA BBA)|
|Year||Part 1 Exam 2020|
|Date of Releasing||26 June 2023|
How to Download BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2023 Admit Card Session 2022-25?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to Download BRABU TDC Admit Card Part 1 Exam 2023 for session 2022-25.
- Open the official website of BRABU i.e brabu.edu.in
- Click on “Latest Notice”
- Click on “Download BRABU TDC Part 1 Admit Card 2023”
- A New page will Open
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- Your BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam 2023 session 2022-25 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take print out of admit card .
Important Details Available On BRABU TDC Part 1 Admit Card 2023
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates need to verify these details. If any error is found on the admit card then you must inform the exam authority as soon as you get admit card.
- Name Of The exam
- Name of the examination center
- Candidates Name
- Examination Timing
- Date and Day of the examination
- Name of The Subject Paper
- Code of the subject paper
- Signature and the photo of the candidates
- Name of the candidate