BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023: The official of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) has announced the the PG 2nd Merit List for the year 2023. The merit list, which determines admission to the postgraduate (PG) programs, will be published online on brabu.net on June 28, 2023. Following the release of the merit list, counseling and admission procedures will commence in the colleges from June 28 to June 30, 2023. The first merit list for BRA Bihar University PG Admission will be declared, allowing admissions to the PG Department and PG teaching colleges.
Once the merit list for M.A/M.Sc/M.Com courses for the academic session 2022-24 is announced, students can complete the admission process online. Classes for the selected students will begin in the first week of July 2023. If you have applied for admission to the PG Departments or colleges affiliated with BRABU, you can find detailed information regarding the BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023 below.
BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023 – Overview
|Name of the University||Baba Sahed Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
|Name of the Article||BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023|
|Type of Article||Latest Update|
|Live Status of BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023?||Released|
|BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023 Will Relase On?||01 July 2023|
|Courses?||M.A, MCom and M.Sc etc.|
|Expected Date of Releasing of BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023?||01 July 2023|
|Admission Process Starts From?||01 July 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023
The Merit list for counseling and admission in PG colleges/departments for the academic session 2023 will be declared by the examination controller of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University.
The university has released a centralized Merit list for admission in M.A, M.Sc, and M.Com courses at BRABU. The Merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in the Graduation examination and the choices filled out in the application form.
Students whose names appear in the PG 2nd Merit List will be called for counseling, where they will have the opportunity to select their desired PG department or college.
BRABU MA MSc MCom Admission Merit List 2022-24
The PG admission 2nd merit list for BRA Bihar University will be announced on June 17, 2023. Students who are selected in the 2nd merit list will have the opportunity to secure admission in their allotted colleges until June 28, 2023.
Important Dates for BRABU PG Admission 2023
|The issue of Online PG Notification 2023||April 2023|
|Start of Online application form submission||15th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of the online application form||7th June 2023|
|Declaration of Centralised Merit List||17th June 2023|
|Start of Counselling||19th June 2023|
|Last date of Admission in PG Colleges/Departments||24th June 2023|
|Start of Academic session 2023 in college||2nd week of July 2023|
BRABU PG Admission 2nd Merit List(Session 2022-2025)
PG Admission 2nd Merit List(Session 2022-2025)
Admission Date From 03/07/2023 To 06/07/2023
|ACCOUNTING & FINANCE||View|
Subjectwise BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023
- All Subject Cutoff
- Ancient Indian History
- Home Science
- Political Science
BRABU PG Cutoff List 2023
In the first week of June 2023, BRA Bihar University will announce the PG 2nd Merit List for the 2nd semester of the academic session 2022-24. Additionally, the university officials will release the cutoff list for PG admissions.
(High / Low)
|Chemistry (High / Low)||Electronics (High / Low)||Zoology (High / Low)||Physics (High / Low)||Maths (High / Low)|
|General||73.62 / 63||84.67 / 63.57||78 / 64||78.12 / 70.50||79 /69.50||84.62 /70.25|
|BC||62.62 / 55.88||62.62 / 59.25||63.38 / 50||70.38 / 68.50||69.12 / 65.25||70 /66.38|
|EBC||62.88 / 58.5||63.75 / 49.75||62 /59||70.12 / 65.25||69.25 / 65||68.38 / 62.38|
|EWS||62.88 / 62.88||63.25 / 58.12||61.36 / 61.36||70 / 68.62||68.50 /67||69.25 / 61.12|
|SC||62.75 / 56.75||60.12 / 58.88||60.75 / 59.50||69.88 / 64.75||69 /65.12||69.5 / 49.25|
|ST||60.88 / 60.88||—||—||65.75 / 65.75||67.25 / 67.25||58.62 /46.88|
|Backward Women||61.62 / 61.62||—||—||67.62 / 66.50||66.62 /62.88||64.38 / 53.25|
BRABU ने किया PG 2nd Merit List जारी, ऐसे करे फटाफट मैरिट लिस्ट मे अपना नाम चेक – BRABU PG 2nd Merit List 2023?
To check the PG Admission Merit List online, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) at brabu.net.
- Look for the “Admissions” or “PG Admissions” section on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the relevant link for the PG Admission Merit List.
- You may be required to enter your login credentials such as application number, registration number, or any other required details.
- Once logged in, the PG Admission Merit List will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully go through the merit list to find your name and allotted college/department.
- Make note of the important dates for counseling and admission as mentioned in the merit list.
List of documents required for admission
The list of documents required for admission may vary depending on the specific institution and program. However, here is a general list of commonly requested documents for admission:
- Application form: The completed and signed application form for admission.
- Academic transcripts: Official transcripts or mark sheets of previous educational qualifications (such as high school, undergraduate degree, etc.).
- Proof of identity: A government-issued identification document (e.g., passport, driver’s license, national ID card).
- Proof of residence: Document indicating your current residential address (e.g., utility bill, rental agreement).
- Passport-sized photographs: Recent passport-sized photographs as per the specified guidelines.
- Entrance exam scorecard: If applicable, the scorecard or rank card of the entrance exam taken for admission.
- Character certificate: A certificate attesting to your good character from a previous educational institution or reputable authority.
- Caste certificate: If applicable, a valid caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Migration certificate: A migration certificate issued by the previous educational institution, if applicable.
- Medical certificate: A certificate indicating your physical fitness and medical condition, if required.
- Income certificate: If applying for scholarships or financial assistance, an income certificate or proof of income may be required.
- Any other specific documents: Additional documents specific to the institution or program may be requested, such as experience certificates, recommendation letters, etc.