BRABU Part 1 Registration 2023 (Session 2023-27) : Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) has issued a notice regarding registration of Part 1 UG Graduation student of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Session 2023-27. According to reports of a leading newspaper, BRABU is going to start the registration process of BRABU Part 1 Graduation student of session 2023-27. According to the report, this year registration process will be done in offline mode.
This week BRABU has launched a brand new website which is quite responsive. According to the notification released, The examination controller of BRA Bihar University BRABU will accept offline registration form for graduation part 1 session 2023-27 examination from 15 August 2023. The date may vary from college to college. This year admission of Students in graduation part 1(session 2023-26 ) was done in month of September 2023 through University Management System UIMS web portal. Here in this post you will find all the details regarding online registration form filling and fees details step by step.
BRABU Part 1 Registration 2023 Session 2023-27
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) has released the official notification for Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) part 1 (session 2023-27 ) offline registration on the official website in November 2023. Offline Registration for BRABU Part 1 exam 2023 session 2023-26 will commence from 18 November 2023 . The last date to fill the offline registration form in college is 25 December 2023.
BRABU Graduation Part 1 Exam 2023 Registration Session 2023-26
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) graduation part 1 examination 2023 offline registration form filling has been started from 18 November 2023. Students of graduation part 1 session 2023-26, will have to fill the offline registration form and will have to submit it to college along with documents and Fee.
Students have to first fill the registration form and pay the fee at their college counters. Registration in compulsorily required for filling Part 1 exam form.
BRABU Graduation Part 1 (session 2023-27) Registration Schedule
|Issue of official notification of Part 1 exam 2023 registration||To be announced|
|Start of Offline Registration for Ba/BSc/BCom Part 1 exam 2023 Session 2023-2024||August 2023|
|Last date of Offline registration for part 1 exam 2023||August 2023|
|Start of Online Registration form filling with late fine||20 August 2023|
|Last date of Online Registration form filling for part 1 exam 2023 with late fees||20 August 2023|
BRABU Part 1 Registration 2023 (Session 2023-27)
|Name of the University||BRABU (Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University)|
|Name of the Article||BA BSc BCOM Part 1 Registration 2023|
|Status||Last Date is 20 August 2023|
|Registration Fee||To be announced|
Documents required for BRABU TDC Part 1 Registration 2023-27
Following documents are required for BRABU TDC Part 1 Registration 2023 session 2023-26
- Intermediate Marksheet photocopy
- Class 10th (Matric) Marksheet photocopy
- Admission Slip photocopy
- Migration certificate copy
- Two photos
- CLS Copy
- Other Board students Registration- admission slip
How to fill BRABU Part 1 Registration 2023 (2023-27) form?
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of BRABU. The URL may have changed, so use a search engine to find the current website address.
- Navigate to the Registration Section: Look for a “Registration” or “Admissions” section on the website’s homepage or in the main menu.
- Select the Appropriate Course: Choose the course for which you want to register, which in this case is “BRABU Part 1 Registration 2023-27.”
- Read Instructions: Carefully read any instructions provided on the registration page. Ensure you understand the eligibility criteria, required documents, and important dates.
- Fill in Personal Details: Complete the registration form by providing your personal information such as name, date of birth, contact details, and academic qualifications.
- Upload Documents: You may be required to upload scanned copies of relevant documents, such as your photograph, signature, and academic certificates. Ensure that the uploaded documents meet the specified requirements in terms of format and size.
- Payment of Fees: Pay the registration fees, if applicable, through the provided payment gateway. Make sure to keep a record of the payment receipt.
- Review and Submit: Before submitting the form, review all the information you have provided to ensure accuracy.
- Submit the Form: Click the “Submit” or “Register” button to complete the registration process. After submission, you may receive a confirmation message or email with your registration details.
- Print Confirmation: If available, print a confirmation of your registration for your records.
- Keep Track: Keep track of any updates or notifications from the university regarding the registration process, including examination dates and admit card release.
Official Website of BRABU – https://brabu.edu.in/
All the best for BRA Bihar University Part 1 Registration 2023-26 session…!!!