BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam Form Fill Up 2023: BRABU has released the official notification regarding the form fill up for Part 1 exam 2023. Those students who have filled the registration form for session 2022-25 and got registration number and also have passed the Part 1 Exam 2023 can fill the TDC Part 1 exam form 2023. The TDC Part 1 exam form 2023 will be filled in Online mode. The offline exam form fill up process will commence from 18 June 2023. The last date to fill BRABU TDC Part 1 exam form 2023 is 20 June 2023. The date sheet for BRABU TDC Part 1 exam 2022-25 has been declared.
The TDC Part 1 exam will commence from June 2023. Here in this post you will find all the details regarding BRABU TDC Part 1 exam form 2023 filling and fees details step by step.
BRABU Graduation Part 1 Exam form 2023
BRABU will release the official notification for Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) Part 1 (session 2022-25) form fill up the process on the official website of BRABU. According to the official notification, the offline form fill up process for BRABU TDC Part 1 exam 2023 will commence from 25 May 2023. Those candidates who have got registration number can fill the exam form for part 02 exam 2023. Without registration number, no candidates will be allowed to fill the exam. If you have not filled the registration form yet, then you can fill now as the registration process is going on.
Important Dates for BRABU TDC Part 1 Exam Form 2023
|Release of official Notice for TDC Part 1 Exam 2023 Exam Form fill Up||12 May 2023|
|Start of Filling TDC Part 1 Exam Form 2023||25 May 2023|
|Last Date of Filling Online Exam Form 2023 (Without Late Fine)||06 June 2023|
|Last Date of Filling Online Exam Form 2023 (With Late Fine)||June 2023|
BRABU Graduation Part 1 Exam Form Fees 2023
The candidates who are going to appear in BRABU TDC Part 02 exam 2023 need to fill the exam form along with the requisite fee declared by the BRABU. According to the notification released by the BRABU, General and BC I and BC II candidates need to Pay Rs./- and SC ST candidates need to pay Rs../- as a exam form fee.
Important Details- BRABU Part 1 Exam Form 2023
|Name of the University||B R A Bihar University (BRABU)|
|Name of the Article||BA BSc BCom Part 1 Form Fill Up 2023|
|Status||Starts on 25 May 2023|
|Form Fill Up Mode||Online|
|Form Fee||Rs/- ** for General and BC-II and Rs/- ** for SC, ST and BC- I|
How to fill up the BRABU Part 1 Exam Form 2023?
To fill up the BRABU (Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University) Part 1 Exam Form for the year 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of BRABU. The website is typically www.brabu.net.
- Find the Examination Section: Look for a section on the website’s homepage that provides information related to examinations or student services.
- Select the Part 1 Exam Form: In the Examination section, search for the specific link related to the BRABU Part 1 Exam Form for the year 2023. It may be labeled as “Online Exam Form” or “Registration Form” for Part 1 exams.
- Read the Instructions: Before proceeding with the form filling, carefully read the instructions provided on the exam form page. Make sure you understand the guidelines and requirements.
- Fill in the Form: Start filling in the exam form with accurate and relevant information. You will typically be asked to provide details such as your personal information (name, date of birth, contact details), educational qualifications, choice of subjects, and any additional required information.
- Upload Documents: Follow the instructions regarding document upload, if applicable. You may be required to upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, or other supporting documents as mentioned in the form.
- Review the Form: Once you have filled in all the necessary information and uploaded the required documents, review the form to ensure accuracy and completeness. Make any necessary corrections before proceeding.
- Submit the Form: After reviewing the form, click on the “Submit” or “Finalize” button to submit your BRABU Part 1 Exam Form.
- Pay the Exam Fee: After submitting the form, you may be redirected to a payment gateway to pay the exam fee. Follow the instructions provided to complete the payment process. Keep a copy of the payment receipt for future reference.
- Print the Confirmation: After the successful submission of the exam form and payment, a confirmation page or receipt will be generated. Print a copy of the confirmation page for your records.
Remember to keep track of important dates and deadlines related to the BRABU Part 1 Exam Form submission. It’s also advisable to keep a copy of all the submitted documents and receipts for future reference. If you have any queries or face any issues during the form filling process, you can reach out to the university’s examination department or the designated helpline for assistance.
If you have any query or Question then ask through the comment section below.