Assam AYUSH Counselling 2023: Directorate of Ayush, Assam, Assam is going to conduct the counselling 2023 for Admission to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses for State Quota. The counselling for admission in AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2023. Students who have qualified the NEET 2023 Exam can appear for Counselling for admission in Ayush courses i.e BHMS BAMS & BUMS.
The counselling of Ayush Courses in Assam for 2023 will be done by Directorate of Ayush, Assam, Assam. The Assam Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) ayush counselling will be done in online mode on the official website of DOA Assam i.e https://ayush.assam.gov.in// Students will have to fill the application form for Assam Ayush Counselling-2023 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) counselling. If students score the minimum cut off marks decided by Ayush Department, Assam, then they will be called for offline counselling and admission process. Get all the details about Assam BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling and Admission 2023 from this page.
Assam AYUSH Counselling 2023: Overview
|Counselling Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (DOA), Assam|
|Counselling For Course||Assam Ayush UG BHMS BAMS BUMS Admission 2023|
|Eligibility||NEET 2023 Qualified|
|Course Name||BAMS, BUMS, BSMS & BHMS|
|Registration For Assam Ayush Counselling Will Start from||To be announced|
|Last date for Assam Ayush Counselling registration||To be announced|
Assam Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023: Notification
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (DOA), Assam is the counselling conducting authority. DOAwill release the official notification for Assam AYUSH counselling 2023 on the official website. It is expected that Assam AYUSH counselling 2023 notification will be released in 4th week of November 2023. The registration for Assam AYUSH counselling 2023 will be done in online mode on the official website of Karnataka Ayurveda University.
Assam BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023
DOA will conduct the counselling Process for admission in Ayush courses i.e BAMS BUMS BHMS for session 2023-22. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have cleared NEET 2020 Exam can fill the application form for Assam Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2023. Assam BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling application form 2023 will be filled in Online Mode on the official website ofDirectorate of Ayush, Assam, Assam i.e Https://ayush.assam.gov.in//. After that DOA will prepare the merit list on the basis of Marks scored by candidates in NEET.
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (DOA), Assam will release the cut off marks for Assam and Ayush BHMS, BAMS, BUMS Course counselling 2023. Those students who have scored the cut off marks will be called for Assam Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling for admission in Govt. / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi Colleges in the state of Assam.
Important Dates : Assam AYUSH Counselling 2023
Below is the important dates for Assam Ayush BHMS BAMS BUMS Counselling 2023:-
|Assam Ayush Counselling Online registration will Start from||To be announced|
|Assam Ayush Counselling Closing date of registration||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per first round Assam Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per first round seat allotment for Assam Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment as per 2nd round Assam Ayush Counselling||To be announced|
|Verification as per 2nd round seat allotment||To be announced|
|Display of upgradation list after 2nd round counselling||To be announced|
|Registration for mop up round counselling||Last week of September 2023|
|Mop up round counselling and admission dates||Last week of September 2023|
Assam Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are willing to take admission in Ayurved (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS) and BUMS Course in Assam will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have qualified 12th/ Inter/ or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English subjects. with 50% marks for General category candidates whereas 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in 12th Intermediate Exam.
- Must have Qualified NEET 2023 Exam.
Students who is willing to take part in Arunachal Pradesh Ayush Counselling 2023 must be above 17 years of age as per December 31, 2023.
NEET 2020 Qualifying Marks for Assam Ayush Counselling
|UR/EWS & PH||146-129|
|OBC & PH||128-113|
|SC & PH||128-113|
|ST & PH||128-113|
Documents to needed for Assam BHMS BAMS BUMS Ayush Counselling 2023
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Mark Sheet
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photographs
- Recent Signature
- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking for Payment
How to apply for Assam BAMS BUMS BHMS 2023 Counselling?
The process for applying for Assam BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery), and BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) counseling may vary. However, I can provide you with a general outline of the application process that is commonly followed. Please note that the specific details and updates regarding the 2023 counseling will be available on the official website of the concerned authority conducting the counseling. Here are the general steps to apply:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the conducting authority responsible for organizing the counseling process in Assam. Check for the latest updates and notifications regarding BAMS/BUMS/BHMS counseling for the year 2023.
- Read the Information Brochure: Download and thoroughly read the information brochure provided on the official website. The brochure will contain important details such as eligibility criteria, counseling schedule, seat availability, reservation policies, and documents required for verification.
- Registration: Look for the online registration link on the website and click on it. Fill in the required details accurately, such as personal information, contact details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information. Pay the registration fee, if applicable.
- Choice Filling: After registration, you may be required to fill in your preferred choices of colleges and courses according to your preference. Carefully select your choices based on your rank, eligibility, and availability of seats.
- Document Verification: Once the registration and choice filling process is complete, you will be called for document verification. Visit the designated verification center on the scheduled date and time with all the necessary original documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, category certificates (if applicable), and photographs. Ensure that you carry both original and photocopies of the documents.
- Seat Allotment: After the document verification process, a merit list will be prepared based on the rank and preferences of the candidates. The seat allotment result will be published on the official website. You can check your allotment status by logging in with your credentials.
- Reporting to the Allotted College: If you are allotted a seat, you will be required to report to the allotted college within the specified time period. Pay the requisite admission fee and complete the admission formalities as per the instructions provided by the conducting authority.