VKSU Part 1 Admission 2021: Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) has started online application for admission in Graduation Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2021-24. VKSU has issued the official notification regarding VKSU Part 1 Admission 2021 on 11 June 2021. Those candidates who want to pursue Graduation Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com from VKSU can apply online for admission in Constituent and Affiliated colleges of VKSU from 11 June 2021. Those candidates who have passed Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, State Board or ICSE can apply for admission in VKSU for session 2021-24. The last date to fill the online application form for admission in VKSU Part 1 Graduation BA BSC BCOM Course is 30th June 2021.
Candidates need to fill the online application form for admission to VKSU. Only those students will be given admission in VKSU in session 2021-24 who will fulfill minimum eligibility criteria. Get here all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in VKSU Admission Process 2021.
VKSU Part 1 Admission 2021
The application and admission process for UG Graduation courses in VKSU has been started. The online application form for VKSU Part 1 admission 2021 has been accepted from 11 June 2021. The last date to fill VKSU Part 1 admission form 2021 is 30 June 2021. Student needs to fill the online application form for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2021-24. The online application form for VKSU will be filled on the official website of VKSU i.e https://www.vksu.ac.in
Latest Update: The last date to fill VKSU Graduation Part 1 Admission Application Form for session 2021-24 has been extended till 10th August 2021.
Last year Admission to UG Courses in VKSU was done through OFSS System developed by Bihar Board. But from 2020 VKSU will conduct admission process through University Management Information System (UMIS). The candidates who want to apply for UG Admission in VKSU need to visit the official website of the VKSU and fill the form to get themselves registered for the VKSU admission 2021.
VKSU Part 1 Graduation Admission 2021
Since Bihar Board has declared the intermediate result in March 2021, VKSU has started Online Admission Process for Degree Part 1 course session 2021-24 so that course can be started on time. Notification for admission in UG Part 1 has been released. The online registration for admission will be started. After filling online application form VKSU will release college wise stream wise merit list on which admission will be taken.
VKSU BA BSC BCOM Part 1 Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Activities||Date [Updated Soon]|
|The issue of official Notification for Part 1 Admission 2021||11 June 2021|
|Start of Submission of Online application form Part 1 Admission 2021||11 June 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Admission application form 2021||10th August 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List 2021||August 2021|
|Start of Admission on the basis of 1st Merit List 2021||August 2021|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit List 2021||August 2021|
|Start of Admission on the basis of 2nd Merit List 2021||August 2021|
|Stat of Graduation Part 1 (session 2021-24) classes||August 2021|
VKSU UG Admission 2021 – Overview
|Name of University||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara|
|Name of Post||UG BA BSC BCOM Admission 2021|
|Stream||Arts, Science, Commerce|
|Last Date of Submission of Application form||10th August 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List||30 June 2021|
|Official website||www.vksu.ac.in / www.vksuonline.in|
VKSU Part 1 Admission Eligibility Criteria (session 2021-24)
To be eligible for admission to UG courses in VKSU, candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.|
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.|
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
VKSU UG Degre Part 1 BA, B.Sc & B.Com Application Form 2021
VKSU will start the online application process for admission for UG Degree Part 1 Course on the official website of VKSU through University Information Management System (UIMS). Those students who want to take admission in B.Arts, B.Science, B.Commerce, and B.Vocational Courses will need to fill the online application form and pay the fee.
Requirements for form submission
- Printed copy of this instruction sheet.
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph (2.5 X 3 cm), Signature (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10 kb to 50 KB) and documents such as 10+2 Marksheet and Caste certificate (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 50 kb to 100 KB)
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting program for various courses.
How to fill VKSU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2021-24
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: https://www.vksu.ac.in
- The official website of VKSU will Open
- Click on UG Admission 2021
- Create A new account
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
Instructions to the Candidates for VKSU Part 1 Admission 2021
- CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows:
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject;
- Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.