TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) is going to start the Part 1 Admission Process 2021 from May 2021. TMBU Part 1 BA BSC BCOM Admission 2021 will be done in online mode on the official website of TMBU. Students who have passed the Intermediate 12th Board Exam 2021 can apply for the admission in Part 1 BA BSC BCOM Course in TMBU.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of TMBU for admission in Part 1. TMBU Part 1 Admission for session 2021-24 will commence from the 1st week of May 2021. We will update all the details about Dates, Process, Fee, Documents, Merit List and other details on this page as when it is declared officially.
TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021
|Name of University||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU)|
|Article Name||TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021|
|Course||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)|
Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
|Online Application For Part 1 Admission Starts on||1st week of May 2021|
|Online Application For Part 1 Admission Ends on||4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List||1st week of June 2021|
TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021 – Important Dates
|Online Application for TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021||1st week of May 2021 to 4th week of May 2021|
|First Merit List for TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021||4th week of May 2021|
|Admission on the basis First Merit List||4th week of May 2021|
|Uploading by the College on portal||4th week of May 2021|
|First Slide up||4th week of May 2021|
|Second Merit List for TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021||1st week of June 2021|
|Admission as per Second Merit List||1st week of June 2021|
|Uploading by the College on portal||1st week of June 2021|
|Second Slide up||1st week of June 2021|
|Third Merit List for TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021||4th week of June 2021|
|Admission as per Third Merit List||4th week of June 2021|
|Uploading by the College on portal||4th week of June 2021|
|On Spot Admission||4th week of June 2021|
TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021 Application Form
TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021 application form will be released in 1st week of May 2021. The admission in TMBU Part 1 Course for session 2021-24 will be done in online mode on the official website. Students who want to take admission in TMBU Part 1 course will have to fill the online application form by visiting the official website of TMBU. Seeing the last year trends, it is expected that TMBU will start accepting the online applications for Part 1 Admission 2021 from 1st week of May 2021. The last date to fill TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021 Application Form will be 4th week of May 2021.
TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those students who are interested for Admission in TMBU BA BSC BCOM Part 1 Admission 2021 will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria’s.
- Candidate must be resident of Bihar.
- Must have passed Class 12th Intermediate exam with required subjects from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must have scored 45% in relevant subject for Honors Subject.
How to Fill TMBU Part 1 Admission Form 2021?
Candidate who are interested for Admission in TMBU Part 1 course can fill the Part 1 Admission Application form 2021 by following the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) i.e tmbu.ac.in
- Click on “Latest Announcements”
- Click on “Degree Part 1 Admission 2021-24”
- A New page will Open.
- Click on ” Click here to fill online application form for Part 1 Admission 2021″
- Fill all the asked details like Personal Details, Address, Education Details and all other details
- Upload all the documents
- Make Payment of Application Form Fee in online mode
- Submit the Form by clicking on Submit Button
- Take Print out of Application form for future references.
Requirements for Filling TMBU Part 1 Admission Form 2021
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph (2.5 X 3 cm), Signature (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10 kb to 50 KB) and documents such as 10+2 Marksheet and Caste certificate (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 50 kb to 100 KB)
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting program for various courses.
Documents required for TMBU Part 1 Admission 2021
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|TMBU Admission Prospectus||To be announced|