Sainik School Admission Form 2020-21 (Released): Sainik School Entrance Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Form (NTA AISSEE 2021)
Sainik School Admission Form 2020-21: Sainik School Society has invited online applications for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021 i.e NTA AISSEE 2021. The admission application form for Sainik School Admission will be filled in online mode on the official website of Sainik School Society i.e www.sainikschooladmission.in. The online application for Sainik School will be filled from 20th October 2020. The online application form for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020-21 will be filled till 19th November 2020.
According to the official notification released Sainik School Society, AISSEE 2020-21 Exam will be conducted on 10th January 2021. AISSEE 2020-21 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). AISSEE 2020-21 will be conducted in Offline Mode i.e Pen Paper Mode. Get all the details about Sainik School Admission eligibility criteria, fee, Application Form, Process, dates & other details from this post.
NTA AISSEE 2021
NTA is the exam conducting authority for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021. NTA AISSEE 2021 will be conducted on 10th January 2021 in Offline Mode at various exam centers across the India. The online application form for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021 has been started. The online application form AISSEE 2021 will be accepted till 19th November 2020.
Sainik School Admission 2020-2021: Important Date
Below are some important dates related to All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2021.
|Events||Sainik School Admission Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of Online Submission of Application Form for Sainik School Admission 2021||20th October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Submission of Application Form for Sainik School Admission 2021||19th November 2020|
|Online Correction of Application Form for Sainik School Admission 2021||23rd November 2020 to 29th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for the Exam||December 6, 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards of AISSEE 2021 from from NTA website||December 23rd, 2020|
|Sainik School Admission Entrance Exam 2021 (AISSEE) Dates||January 10, 2021|
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Date
NTA has declared the exam date of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2021 (AISSEE). According to NTA ‘s Official notice, All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2021 will be conducted on 10th January 2021. The admit card for AISSEE 2021 will be released on 23rd December 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for AISSEE Sainik School Admission 2021
Candidate who want to fill the following eligibility criterion before they can apply for the AISSEE Examination 2021. The eligibility criteria are:-
For admission to Class 6:
- A candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31 March 2021 for admission to Class VI, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 April 2009 and 31 March 2011 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2021-22.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class VI. Age criteria is same as boys. Candidates are advised to check the availability of seats for girls from Appendix VI carefully.
For admission to Class 9:
- A candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31 March 2021, for admission to Class IX, i.e. he/ she should have been born between 01 April 2006 and 31 March 2008 (both days inclusive). Admission to Class IX is not open for girls.
- He/ she should have passed Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission
The AISSEE 2021 application fee as Official Information Booklet is given below:
|General/Wards of Defence personnel and exservicemen/OBC(NCL)* as per central list||Rs.550/- (Rupees five hundred and fifty only)|
|Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes||Rs.400/-(Rupees four hundred only)|
AISSEE Sainik School Admission 2021 Reservation Policy
- 67% of the seats are reserved for candidates domiciled in the State/ UT where the Sainik School is located.
- 33% of the seats are reserved for candidates from Other States and Union Territories(UT).
- Within each Category of Home State/ UT and Other States/ UT quota, seats will be reserved on the following lines:
- 15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste (SC),
- 7.5% for the category Scheduled Tribe (ST) and
- 27% for the category Other Backward Classes belonging to the Non Creamy layer (OBC-NCL) as per the central list.
- Thus, 49.50% of the seats in Sainik School are reserved on the above mentioned lines.
- Out of the balance 50.50% of the seats in the Home State/ UT and Other States/ UT quota, 25% of the seats are reserved for the wards of defence personnel and ex-servicemen.
- In “Other States/ UT” quota, seats will be allotted in each category as per merit, subject to a maximum limit of 25% of vacancies in the category for any State or Union Territory.
- For example, if there are 10 seats in Other States/UT General Category, not more than 3 seats will be allotted to any one State, i.e. 25% of 10 or 2.5 rounded off to 3.
- In Class VI of each Sainik School, 10% of the total vacancies or 10 seats, whichever is more, are reserved for girls.
Important Information about NTA AISSEE 2021 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for AISSEE 2021 “Online” only on the website https://aissee.nta.nic.in.The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for admission to the same level, all his/her Application Forms shall summarily be rejected.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or that of their parents, as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile number only.
How to apply for Sainik School Admission 2021?
- Step 1: Open the official website of AISSEE NTA i.e https://aissee.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- Step 2: Click on “Fill Application Form – AISSEE 2021”
- Step-3: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
- Step-4: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-5: Upload all the asked documents
- Step-6: Pay fee using SBI/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step 7: Click on Print Confirmation Page.
- Step 8: In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate‟s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Documents Required for Filling Sainik School Admission Application Form 2021
Following Dcouments are Required for Filling Sainik School Admission (AISSEE) Application Form 2021.
- Scanned images of Candidate‟s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- Candidate‟s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidate‟s left-hand thumb impression. (file size 10 kb -50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/ Community/ Category Certificate
- Certificate of service (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Exservicemen, as applicable. (The certificates as detailed above: File size (100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG or JPEG format)