Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020: Bihar Board is going to start the Online Admission Process for Intermediate Class 11 Course for session 2020-22. Bihar Board will accept the Online Application for Admission in Inter Class 11 Course from June 2020 (Expected). Bihar Board will accept the Online Admission form for class 11 Intermediate exam on OFSS Bihar Portal.
Those Students who have passed Matric Class 10 Exam 2020 can apply for the admission into +2 Inter colleges. The admission form for BSEB Inter Class 11 Admission will be filled at the official website ofssbihar.in. Based on the submission of application forms and Marks scored by candidates, Bihar Board will release the selections list for admissions. Get more information about Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020, selection list, Admission procedure from this page .
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2020
Bihar Board intermediate admission process will commence from June 2020. Bihar Board Inter Class 11 Admission Process will be done in Online Mode on the official website of OFSS. Bihar Board will release the official notification regarding Bihar Board inter admission 2020 online on the official website.
Important Dates for Bihar Board OFSS 11th Admission 2020
|The issue official notification for 11th Admission 2020||June 2020|
|Start of submission of Online admission application form||June 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online admission application form||July 2020|
|Declaration of 1st merit List 2020||August 2020|
|Start of admission in Schools/Colleges on the basis of 1st Merit list.||August 2020|
|Start of Class 11th Academic session 2020-22||September 2020|
Bihar Board Inter Class 11th Admission Education Qualification
Candidate will have to fulfill following eligibility criteria for filling online application form on OFSS Bihar Portal for Class 11 Admission 2020.
- Must be Indian
- Domicile of Bihar
- Must have passed Matric 10th Exam form Bihar Board, ICSE, CBSE or any other Board.
Documents required for filling Online Form for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2020
- Bihar Board Students : Roll Code, Roll No and Date of Birth
- Students Passed before 2020 must keep marksheet.
- Upload Scan copy of Passport Size in Computer,
- Email ID
- Mobile No
How To Apply Intermediate Admission OFSSBihar 2020?
- Log on to the official website of OFSS Bihar ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the Link “Common Application form for Intermediate admission 2020”.
- One New Page will open, students have to register first with their Mobile no and Email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to Registered Mobile No and EMail ID.
- Very Mobile No.
- Start Filling Online Intermediate / Class 11 Admission Application form by accepting all Terms of Instructions.
- Fill all details as asked in the application form.
- Upload scan copy of Passport size photo to the application form.
- Select Option for Selection of Colleges
- Select the District form drop down list.
- Select College/School Name from drop down list.
- Select the Stream (Arts,Science or Commerce).
- Click Submit Button for Submit the Option.
- Students can select upto 20 options and minimum 5 options.
- Read all details filled in the application form.
- Click on the Confirm Button, one page with all filled details will appear.
- If all details correct, click on Confirm Button to Submit and making payment online.
- An OTP will be sent on the Mobile No, verify the detail with entering the OTP.
- Now you will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- Make Payment of Rs.300/- for Online Application Form.