The online counseling for the LLB 5 Year Integrated Course, conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, commenced on 16th June. Upon completion of the registration process and E-scrutiny, the authority will publish the MHT CET LAW 5 Year Round 1 Provisional Merit List on 30th June 2023. Applicants can access the merit list online at cetcell.mahacet.org. If any grievances arise regarding the merit list, applicants can submit them online until 2nd July 2023.
Following this, the authority will release the final merit list based on the resolutions of the grievances, and the details of the final merit list are currently awaited. For more information about the MHT CET LAW 5 Year First Provisional List and the subsequent procedures, please refer to the article.
MHT CET LAW 5 Year Round 1 Merit List 2023
The merit list for each round of the Maharashtra CET Counselling will be published on the official website dedicated to the counselling process. Candidates are required to visit the official website to view and check the merit list. The seat allotment results will be prepared based on the merit list and will be made available online. Additionally, in the article, a direct link will be shared to facilitate easy access to the seat allotment result for the candidates. This will ensure a smooth and hassle-free process for accessing the result.
MAH CET LAW 5 Year Round 1 Merit List 2023
|Examination Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Admission Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Course||LLB (3 years) LLB (5 years)- Integrated|
|Date of displaying provisional merit list (Round 1)||30 June 2023|
|Date of publication of Final Merit List (Round 1)|
MHT CET LAW Counselling Important Dates
|Events||5-year LLB (Integrated)|
|Registration and option filling for colleges||15 to 27 June 2023|
|E-Scrutiny of uploaded documents||15 to 29 June 2023|
|Publication of Alphabetical Merit list||30 June 2023|
|Submission of online Grievances||30 June to 2 July 2023|
|Display of final merit list (For Round I)|
|Display of seat allotment (Round I)|
|Reporting to college and admission|
|Publication of Round 2 Alphabetical Merit List|
|Publication of Final merit list|
How to check MH CET LAW 1st Merit List 2023?
To check the MH CET LAW 1st Merit List 2023, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website for MH CET LAW counseling or the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
- Look for the “Merit List” or “Selection List” section on the homepage or in the navigation menu. It may be labeled as “MH CET LAW 1st Merit List” or a similar term.
- Click on the “Merit List” or “Selection List” link to proceed.
- You may be required to enter your login credentials, such as your application number and password, or any other details specified on the website. Provide the necessary information accurately.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” or “Login” button.
- The MH CET LAW 1st Merit List for the year 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully check the merit list to find your name or roll number.
- You can use the search function (Ctrl+F) to quickly locate your details within the list.
- If your name or roll number is included in the merit list, it indicates that you have been selected for the first round of MH CET LAW admissions.
- Download the merit list or take a printout for future reference.