MH CET Law Counselling 2023 | LLB 3-Year, 5-year Registration (Started): The MH CET Law CAP Counselling for the 5-year course, initiated by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, commenced on 15th June 2023 and has now been extended until 27th June 2023. Furthermore, the officials have announced the MH CET Law Counselling Registration Dates for the 3-Year LLB program. According to the notification, registration for this program will begin from 26th June 2023 and continue until 3rd July 2023. Candidates who are interested in understanding the MH CET Law 2023 Counselling Process can refer to the following sections. The MP CET Law Cap Round 2023 has already commenced, allowing candidates to proceed with registration. Moreover, candidates can obtain information regarding the required MH CET Law documents to be uploaded and Seat Allotment from this source.
MH CET Law Counselling 2023
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, has commenced the registration process for the MH CET Cap Round for the 5-year and 3-year LLB courses. Candidates can download the MH CET Law 2023 Cap Round Counselling schedule from this source for the 5-year course. It is important to verify the registration details and submit the application for MH CET Law counselling before the specified deadline.
Update: The MAH CET 2023 Counselling for the 3-year LLB CAP registration has started today, i.e., on 26th June 2023. Candidates can apply for counselling using the provided link below.
MH CET Law Counselling 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||MH CET Law 2023|
|Institute Level Round Registration Starting Date||5th Year: Started On 15th June 20233rd Year: 26th June 2023|
|Institute Level Round Last Date Of Registration||5 Year: |
|Mode Of Registration||Online|
MH CET Law Counselling 2023 – Important Dates
|Events||5-year LLB||3-year LLB|
|Display of Approved Information Brochure for CAP-2023||15th June 2023 2023||23rd June 2023|
|Candidate Registration for MS/ OMS candidates along with Options to Colleges||15th June 2023 to 27th June 2023||26th June 2023 to 3rd July 2023|
|Candidate Registration for NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ FNS and CIWGC Candidates along with Options to Colleges||15th June 2023 to 30th June 2023||26th June 2023 to 11th July 2023|
|E-Scrutiny of uploaded documents and filled in Application forms by the e-verification Team||15th June 2023 to 29th June 2023||26th June 2023 to 5th July 2023|
|E-Scrutiny of uploaded documents by expert committee||15th June 2023 to 10th July 2023||26th June 2023 to 15th July 2023|
|Display of Alphabetical List for Round 1||30th June 2023||To Be Announced|
|Resolving Grievances related to Alphabetical list. Candidates to Edit the application form & upload required documents through Candidate login, (if required)||30th June 2023 to 2nd July 2023||To Be Announced|
|Publication of final merit list. (For Round I)||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|First list of seat allotment||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Candidates report to colleges and Seek Admission for Round I||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Events||5-year LLB||3-year LLB|
|Display of filled in seats and Vacant Seats||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|I). Candidate registration for unregistered CET qualified candidates for Round II|
ii) Already filled in candidates edit the CAP application form if required
iii) Already registered candidates change the options.
|To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|E-scrutiny of the uploaded documents by the Scrutiny Team for Round II||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Display of alphabetical merit list for round II||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Submission of Grievances||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Final merit list for round-II||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Allocation for second round||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Candidates report to law colleges and seek admission under round II||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Colleges upload the Admitted Candidates on the Portal.||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Display of filled in seats and Vacant Seats.||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Institute Level Round for ACAP Seats|
|Candidates fill in on line Options/ College choices for Institute level Admissions||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Colleges Generate on line Merit list through CAP portal from their log in for ACAP seats and Management Quota seats if Applicable.||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Colleges upload the Merit list on the College Notice Board and College Web site. The Generated Merit list will be available on the CAP portal.||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Candidates Seek Admission as per declared Merit list in the Institute Level round and colleges confirm admission through College log in.||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Cut-off Date of Admission No admission after the cut-off Date.||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
MH CET Law Counselling Process
The MH CET Law Counselling process is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, for admission to the law courses. The counselling process involves several stages, which are as follows:
- Registration: Candidates need to register themselves for MH CET Law Counselling by providing the required details and paying the registration fee.
- Document Verification: After registration, candidates are required to visit the designated verification center to get their documents verified. It is essential to carry all the necessary documents in original and photocopy for verification.
- Choice Filling: Once the document verification is complete, candidates can proceed with the choice filling process. They can select their preferred law colleges and courses based on their eligibility and preference.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process is carried out based on the merit rank, choices filled by the candidates, and the availability of seats. Candidates are allotted seats in their preferred colleges as per the merit and category.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter: After the seat allotment, candidates are required to download the provisional seat allotment letter from the official website. This letter contains details of the allotted college and course.
- Reporting to the Allotted College: Candidates need to report to the allotted college within the specified time period mentioned in the provisional seat allotment letter. They must complete the admission formalities and pay the admission fees to confirm their seat.
Documents Required For MH CET Law Counselling 2023
The documents required for MH CET Law Counselling 2023 may vary depending on the specific requirements of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. However, generally, the following documents are commonly required for the counselling process:
- MH CET Law Admit Card 2023: It is important to carry the admit card of MH CET Law 2023, which serves as proof of appearing in the entrance examination.
- MH CET Law Result 2023: The result or scorecard of MH CET Law 2023 should be presented as it indicates the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate: Candidates need to provide their Class 10th mark sheet and certificate as proof of date of birth and educational qualification.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate: The mark sheet and certificate of Class 12th or its equivalent are required to verify the candidate’s eligibility for admission.
- Graduation Mark Sheets (For 3-year LLB): If applying for the 3-year LLB course, candidates must carry their graduation mark sheets and degree certificate.
- Category Certificate: Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) need to provide valid category certificates issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate: A domicile certificate may be required to establish the candidate’s eligibility for state quota seats.
- Valid ID Proof: Candidates must carry a valid ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, or Passport.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Carry a few recent passport-sized photographs for document verification and admission-related purposes.
How To Register For MH CET Law Counselling 2023?
To register for MH CET Law Counselling 2023, you can follow the general steps provided below. However, please note that the specific registration process may vary, and it is advisable to refer to the official website or notification of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra for the most accurate and up-to-date information:
- Visit the official website: Go to the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra or the designated counselling portal for MH CET Law 2023.
- Create an account: Look for the “Registration” or “New User” link and click on it. Fill in the required details to create a new account. You may need to provide your personal information, contact details, and a valid email ID.
- Generate login credentials: Once you have successfully registered, the system will generate login credentials for you. Note down your username and password for future use.
- Log in to your account: Use the provided login credentials to log in to your account on the counselling portal.
- Fill in the application form: Access the application form for MH CET Law Counselling 2023. Fill in all the required details accurately, including personal information, educational qualifications, category, etc.
- Upload documents: Scan and upload the necessary documents as per the instructions provided. This may include your photograph, signature, mark sheets, certificates, category certificate, etc.
- Pay counselling fee: Pay the prescribed counselling fee online through the available payment options. The fee amount and payment methods will be mentioned on the website.
- Submit the application: Review all the entered details and documents. Once you are satisfied with the information provided, submit the application form.
- Print acknowledgement: After successfully submitting the application, take a printout of the acknowledgement or application form for future reference.