The Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) will initiate the application process for the MBSE HSLC examination in 2024 starting from October 1, 2023. Likewise, the board has set the deadline for exam form registration, which is November 24, 2023, without incurring any late fees. For those who miss this initial deadline, there will be an extension until December 1, 2023, with the application of a late fee. Students planning to participate in the Mizoram Class 10 board exams will be required to complete the exam form submission through the official website.
Additionally, it’s important to note that the MBSE HSLC board exam application form must be submitted within the specified timeframe. The MBSE HSLC registration forms will be made available to school authorities at their respective district offices. School authorities are instructed to visit the district offices and collect the MBSE HSLC registration forms on or after the specified date. It’s crucial that all details provided on the MBSE HSLC application form for 2024 are accurate, as changes will not be permitted once the form has been submitted.
For additional information, both students and school authorities are encouraged to visit the official website or download the PDF files linked in the following sections. It is strongly recommended to thoroughly read the provided page to access comprehensive details and instructions regarding the application process and other relevant information.
MBSE HSLC Application Form 2024 Highlights
School authorities play a crucial role in guiding candidates during the registration process. Below are some important details to keep in mind regarding the Mizoram HSLC registration form for 2024:
|Name of the board
|Mizoram Board of Secondary Education (MBSE)
|Mode of exam
|Mode of registration
|Exam form registration start date
|1st October 2023
Important Details Of MBSE HSLC Application Form 2024
School authorities are required to submit a soft copy in addition to the hard copies containing the candidates’ details. To avoid any last-minute issues, students are advised to provide accurate information. Here are some key points to note for the submission of the MBSE HSLC application form for 2024:
- Schools affiliated with the board under the MBSE Examination Bye-Laws 2008 are permitted to submit their students’ applications.
- The application form can also be filled out by private candidates and students who passed the HSLC examination in 2023 and wish to improve their results. This provision does not apply to students who have already started their academic year for class 11th.
- The registration number is mandatory for all students applying for the examination.
- Candidates can choose the Major Indian Language (MIL) from options such as Mizo, Hindi, Nepali, Bengali, Manipuri, or Alternative English.
- School authorities should provide the following details for the MBSE HSLC application form for 2024, both in soft and hard copies:
- Name of the candidate
- Category (ST, SC, GN, OB only)
- Landline No./Mobile No.
- Pin code
- Date of birth
- Centre code
- School code
- BLIND – If the candidate is visually impaired, enter ‘Y’; otherwise, leave it blank.
- PHY HC – If the candidate is physically handicapped, enter ‘Y’; otherwise, leave it blank.
- MIL – MIL Subject Code
- ADDL – Additional Subject Code
- Registration number
- Registration year
Ensure that all these details are accurately filled out to avoid any discrepancies in the application process.
MBSE HSLC Exam FEE 2024 Details
The registration process for the MBSE HSLC exam in 2024 will take place from October 1, 2023, to November 24, 2023, without incurring any late fees. Here are the fee details for the Mizoram HSLC board exam in 2024:
|MBSE exam 2024
|Examination fee including admit card, marksheet and certificate
|Permission fee for private and unaffiliated school candidates
|Permission fee for provisionally affiliated school candidates
|Practical fee per subject
|Examination fee for compartmental exam per subject
MBSE HSLC Application Form 2024 Fee Details
The registration fee details for the MBSE HSLC board examination in 2024 are outlined in the following table. Candidates are obligated to make the specified payment during the registration process to successfully complete their registration. Failure to make the payment will result in an incomplete registration form.
|Fees in INR
|Examination fees including admit card and mark sheet
& certificate (for all candidates)
|Permission fee (for private & unaffiliated
|Permission fees for provisionally affiliated school candidates
|Practical fee (per subject): (i) to be submitted to the board (ii) to be retained at the center
|Rs.100Rs. 30Rs. 70
|Centre fee (to be paid to the center)
|Late fee (per candidate)
|Examination fee for a compartmental exam (per subject)