Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University UG (BA BSC BCOM) Admission 2021: JRSU has invited online applications for admission in Undergraduate (UG) Course i.e BA/B.Sc/B.Com for session 2021-24. The admission process for UG Course in JRSU 2021 will be done in online mode. Students who have passed Intermediate or Class 12 exam and are interested to take admission in JRSU UG BA BSC BCOM Course for session 2021-24 can apply online on the official website of JRSU or Chancellor Portal, i.e, jharkhanduniversities.nic.in. As you are aware that the admission to the universities of Jharkhand are done through Chancellor Portal thats why for admission to this universities also candidate will need to apply through Chancellor Portal, i.e, jharkhanduniversities.nic.in.
The application form for JRSU UG BA BSC BCOM Course 2021 will be filled in online mode. The online application form for JRSU UG Admission 2021 will be filled from May 2021. The last date to fill JRSU UG Admission Form 2021 is last week of May 2021. Get all the details about JRSU UG Admission 2021 from this post.
Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University (JRSU) Admission 2021
The official notification for Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University (JRSU) Admission 2021 for UG Course has been declared. The admission notification has been declared in online mode on the official website of JRSU. Students who have cleared its Class 12 Board Exam 2021 can apply for UG BA BSC BCOM Courses in JRSU. The online application form for admission in UG Courses in JRSU is expected to start from May 2021.
Overview of JRSU Graduation UG Admission 2021
|Name of University||Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University|
|Title||JRSU Graduation UG Admission 2021|
|Subjects||BA BSC BCOM|
|Online Admission Date||May 2021|
Important Dates of JRSU UG Admission 2021
|Opening of Online Graduation Admission Form Submission 2021||6th August 2021|
|Last Date of Submit online admission form 2021||19th August 2021|
|Release of 1st merit list / Selection List for admission 2021||22nd August 2021|
|Admission in colleges for first selection list||24th August to 26th August 2021|
|Release of 2nd Merit List||27th August 2021|
|Admission for second merit list||28th August to 31st August 2021|
|Start of session 2021-2023||1st September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in JRSU UG Course 2021
Candidate who are willing to take admission in JRSU UG Course must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission in UG Courses for session 2021-24.
- Must be resident of Jharkhand
- Must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% .
How to Fill JRSU UG Graduation Admission Application Form 2021?
- Open the official website of Jharkhand Chancellor Portal – https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/.
- Step-1 Student Sign UP
- Student must provide Unique Email ID (User ID) and Mobile Number for
- Sign UP (which is not used before in this portal)
- Click on Register.
- An USER ID and PASSWORD will be sent to given mobile Number and Email Id. This User Id and Passweod will be used for loging to dashboard.
- Click on Add & Update Profile.
- In this section fill Personal Information/Reservation Details/ Weightage Details/Address Details.
- General Category Student who fall under EWS(Economically Weaker Section) category must specify with a Yes or No.
- Upload Photo and signature (Only JPEG, PNG Format | File size must be 10kb to 100kb)
- Save the personal information and proceed to next to fill the admission form
- Click on Academic Information Details
- This Section contains Student latest academic details and marks scored in various subject
- Extra subject can be added if there were more than five subjects taught in the academic.
- Then Save Academic Section and move to Discipline Section
- Click on Discipline Information Section
- In Discipline Section, choose Stream (Science, Arts, Commerce etc), Discipline (Hons., General, Vocational), University, Colleges under University, Core Subject (The subject one wants to opt for).
- In Discipline one can edit academic and personal information
- Then Add Discipline
- Click on Submit and You will be now redirected to the Payment section.
- Student can make payment here for different subject of different University added in discipline section
- After making payment student can take print of the application form filled.
JRSU UG Admission 2021 Application Form Fee
|Registration fee||Rs 250|
|Sports Fee||Rs 38|
|NSS Fee||Rs 20|
|Migration Fee||Rs 450|