BSEB Portal
Bihar's First Online Community Platform for Students and Teachers

I lost my AP Board Intermediate (12th) original marks list, Marks Memo and Certificate. How do I apply for it and get it back?I lost my AP Board Intermediate (12th)

0 31

Lost AP Inter 12th Marks List/Marks Memo/ Certificate: Have you lost your AP 12th Inter Marks Memo or Certificates? Are you searching for the process to get Duplicate Inter 12th Marks Memo or Duplicate Certificate? If yes then you are at right place as in this post we are going to share the step wise process to get AP 12th Duplicate Marks Memo Or Duplicate Certificates.

In this post we have shared the online application process to get AP 12th Class Duplicate Memo Certificate. Get all the details about AP 12th Class Duplicate Memo Certificate from this post like procedure, fee and form.

Duplicate 12th Inter Certificate and Marks Memo/ Marksheet.

AP Government has started the Online process for HSC (Inter/12th) /OSSC Public Examinations/ 12th Class duplicate marks memo and certificate on the official Website i.e

How to Apply AP Duplicate 12th Inter Marks Memo Online?

Candidate should follow the steps given below in order to get and apply AP Duplicate SSC Marks Memo.

• Open the official website of AP Board
• Then on Menu Click on SSC pass students date (Year Wise)
• Click on individual or organization
• Fill your full name that appears in your SSC certificate
• Fill “Loss of Original Certificate” in the purpose section
• Fill your contact mobile number
• Fill your full address
• Fill verification code
• Tap on the Login button

• Then Click on “Hall Ticket Number or bearing Roll Number”
• Fill your date of birth
• Select the passing year
• Select the stream of examination (Regular/Private/Adv-Suppl)
• Fill verification code
• Tap on Submit button
• The duplicate memorandum of marks will display on your computer
• Take a printout for future references

How to Apply Duplicate SSC Certificate Application Form Online?

• Open the official website
• Click on duplicate SSC Certificate
• Take Print out of the application format
• Fill the form and attach your passport size photocopy
• Pay the challan for Rs.250/- towards the fee for obtaining a duplicate SSC Certificate
• An affidavit of Rs.50/-
• Then submit it to the Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh

Procedure for obtaining AP Duplicate Memo of Marks / Date of Birth / Migration Certificate.

Representation of the Candidate should be addressed to the Additional Joint Secretary, Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad on a plain paper with the following details.

a) Name of the Candidate

b) Father’s Name

c) Roll Number, Month / Year of appearance

d) Name of the School

e) Name of the Centre

f) only Challan for Rs.80/-(Rupees Eighty only) will be paid.

g) Xerox copy of Hall Ticket (if available)

h) Self Addressed envelop along with Rs.5/- postal stamp.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.