Have you lost your SSC Class 10th Certificate issued by AP Board or Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)? Are you searching for the process to get the Duplicate SSC 10th Certificate Online? If yes then you have landed at the right place.
AP Board or Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has started the online process to get Duplicate Certificate of Class 10th or SSC Exam. Students whose SSC Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has been damaged or lost can apply for duplicate Certificate. In this post we have shared the step by step process to get the duplicate certificate of SSC Class 10th AP Board.
How to apply AP SSC/10th Class Duplicate Certificate?
Students who AP SSC 10th Passing Certificate has been lost or damaged can follow the steps given below to get the duplicate certificate:-
- The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format.
- Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be.
- An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
- A Declaration by the candidate regarding the suspension or cancellation of his certificate previously by the competent authority. ( to be attested by the Head of Institution)
- True extract of the Original SSC.
- True extract of the Administration Register
- Recent passport size photo of the candidate pasted in the prescribed space and attested by the concerned Head of School.
- An amount of Rs.250/- through Treasury Challan under the Head
Note: If the damaged SSC is available with details of Roll Number, Name of the Candidate, Fathers name and year of examination are legible, it may be sent to this office along with the application, in such cases affidavit and Police Certificate are not required.