BRABU Merit List 2021 , Check Bihar University UG BA BSC BCOM Admission 1st 2nd 3rd Merit List@brabu.net
BRABU UG Admission Merit List 2021: BRABU has released the 1st Merit list for admission in Undergraduate Courses like B.A/B.Sc.B.Com in all affiliated and constituent colleges of BRABU. The Merit List of BRABU Patna for UG Admission has been released online on the official website of BRABU. Registered candidates can check BRABU 1st merit list on the official website of BRABU. The merit list of the BRABU has been prepared on the basis of marks scored in 10+2/ Intermediate exam. Those candidates whose names are in the BRABU Merit List 2021 can take admission in BRABU for session 2021-24. Scroll down to check more details on BRABU Merit List 2021 from this page.
BRABU Merit List 2021
The 1st Merit List of BRABU for admission in Graduate Courses has been released online on 19 August 2021. The merit list has been published on the official website of BRABU. Student can download the BRABU Merit List from the official website. If your name is in the merit list then you can take admission in BRABU affiliated colleges. Check below table to get brief info regarding BRABU 1st,2nd and 3rd Merit List 2021.
|BRABU Merit List 2021||Important Dates|
|BRABU 1st Merit List 2021||After 31 August 2021|
|BRABU 2nd Merit List 2021||To be announced|
|BRABU 3rd Merit List 2021||To be announced|
|BRABU 4th Merit List 2021||To be announced|
How to Check BRABU Merit List 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to check the merit list of BRABU 2021:-
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of BRABU i.e http://www.brabu.edu.in
- Step 2: Click the link stating UG Degree-I Admission 2021 Link.
- Step 3: Click on the click for BRABU 1st Merit List.
- Step 4: A new pdf file will open
- Step 5: Click CTRL+F and search your application id
Details in BRABU Merit List 2021
The details mentioned in the merit list of BRABU is as follows:
- Application Id
- 10+2 Marks Percentage
- Merit List Number
- Allocated College
Important Documents Required for BRABU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2021
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
Official Website: http://www.brabu.edu.in