Bihar Board Inter English VVI Question: Alt English Guess Question, Answer , Marking Scheme, Weightage and Blueprint
Those students who are preparing for Bihar Board Intermediate Exam 2021 have a good news. We have shared the Guess Question Paper of Bihar Board Intermediate 12th English Paper. Students who is going to appear for Board Exam 2021 can prepare for English Paper by practicing these questions. Bihar Board Inter 12th Board Exam Guess Question Paper are as given below:-
Bihar Board Inter English Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Written test|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Questions Type||Objective, Very short, Short and Long Answer types|
|Exam Time||3 hours|
|Total questions||50% Objective & 50% Subjective|
I .A. – MB- ALT- ENGLISH (Comp)
Time : 1 Hour 37.5 Minutes Full Marks :- 50
Instructions for the candidates :-
- Candidates are required to give answers in their own words as far as practicable.
- Figures in the right hand margin indicate full marks.
- 7.5 minutes of extra time has been allotted for the candidates to read the questions and follow the instructions carefully.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Use of any electronic device is strictly prohibited.
- This question paper is divided into two sections & Section – A and Section – B
- In Section – A, there are 30 objective type questions out of which any 25 questions have to be answered. In case more than 25 questions are answered, the first 25 answers will be evaluated. Each question carries 1 mark. Darken the circle with blue/black ball pen against the correct option on OMR Answer Sheet provided to you. Do not use Whitener / Liquid / Blade / Nail on OMR Answer Sheet; otherwise the result will be treated invalid.
- In Section – B, there are descriptive type questions.
SECTION – A
Objective Type Questions
Question No. 1 to 30 have four options, out of which only one is correct. Answer any twentyfive questions and mark your selected option on OMR Sheet. 25×1=25
- One cannot live………………. food. (Choose the correct preposition)
- by (C) with
- at (D) without