Bihar BEd CET 2023: Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2023 will be conducted on 14 April 2023. The online application for Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 will be filled from 1 Feb 2023 and will end on 2 March 2023. The online application for Bihar BEd CET 2023 will be filled online on the official website of LNMU. Those candidates who want to take admission in 2 Year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course in Regular or Distance Mode can appear in Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 by filling the online application. Admission to 2 Year B.Ed Course in Bihar Govt Affiliated College and Private B.Ed College will be only given on the basis of Marks scored in Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Score.
Bihar BEd CET 2023
Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 will be conducted by LNMU Darbhanga this year. LNMU has been made Nodal Agency by Governor of Bihar for conduction of Bihar B.Ed CET 2023. Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 will be conducted in Pen Paper Mode at various exam centers in Bihar. Bihar B.Ed CET Exam 2023 will be conducted on 14 April 2023. Below are some important dates for Bihar B.Ed CET 2023.
|Bihar BEd CET 2023 Event||Date|
|Submission of Online Application For Bihar BEd CET 2023||01st February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form for Bihar BEd CET 2023||02 March 2023|
|Admit Card available for Bihar BEd CET 2023||Last week of March 2023|
|Date of CET 2023 Exam for Bihar BEd CET 2023||19 April 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Bihar BEd CET 2023||15 May 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar BEd CET 2023
- The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be Domicile of Bihar
The minimum academic eligibility for application to B.Ed combined entrance test (Bihar CET .B.Ed.)
For Regular Education Mode
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity, Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.Ed. programme.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of Government of Bihar.
- Candidates from SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories will get 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for appearing Bihar B.Ed CET 2023.
For Distance Education Mode
- Those candidates who want to pursue the B.Ed course through distance mode must have at least 50 percent marks in Graduation for General Category students whereas Reserved category candidates must have minimum of 45 percent marks in Bachelor’s Degree.
Examination Scheme for Bihar BEd CET 2023
- Mode of Examination -Offline mode
- Type of Questions -MCQS
- Duration of Exam – 2 hour
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer
- Total Question: 120
|Sl.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|