Bihar BEd CET 2021 Application Form: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has released the notification regarding Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test (CET) 2021. Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Exam is expected to be conducted on 19 April 2021 for Both Regular and Distance Mode. The application form for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of LNMU. The online application form for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 will be filled from 01 February 2021. The online application and Fee for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 will be accepted till 02 March 2021. Those candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria can fill the online application form for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 through the direct link given below. Get all the information about Bihar BEd CET 2021 Application Form from this post.
Bihar BEd CET 2021 Application Form
LNMU has be made the nodal university for organizing the Bihar B.Ed CET 2020. LNMU has released the notification regarding Bihar B.Ed CET 2021. According to the notification released by LNMU, Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 will be conducted on 14 April 2021. Online application form for Bihar BEd CET 2021 will be filled from 01 February 2021, The last date for filling Online Application form and Fee Payment for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 is 02 March 2021. The Online Application form for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 on the official website of LNMU. Get brief information about the important dates regarding Bihar BEd CET 2021.
|Submission of Online Applications for Bihar BEd CET 2021||01 February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form for Bihar BEd CET 2021||02 March 2021|
|Date of Bihar BEd CET 2021 Exam||19 April 2021|
Bihar BED CET 2021 Application Form Notification
Governor of Bihar has issued a notification regarding Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 on 04 December 2021. According to the notification released by Governor, LNMU will conduct the Bihar BEd CET 2021. The online application for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 will start from 1 Feb 2021. The last date to fill online application and fee payment is 2 March 2021. Candidate can fill the online application on the official website of LNMU.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021: Important Dates
|1.||Publication of Advertisement for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021||January 2021|
|2.||Opening Date for Online Registration and Submission of Application forms for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021||January 2021|
|3.||Closing date for Online Registration and submission of Application forms for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021||January 2021|
|4.||Last date of online fee payment for Entrance Examination.||January 2021|
|5.||Last Date for Change in Applicant Detail||January 2021|
|6.||Date of Proposed Entrance Examination||March 2021|
|7.||Date of Declaration of Result of Proposed Entrance Examination||March 2021|
|8.||Advertisement for Centralized Counselling and College choice filling for Admission.||March 2021|
|9.||Date of Opening of Online Registration for Counselling, Online College choice filling and Counselling fee payment||March 2021|
|10.||Last Date of Online Registration for Counselling and Choice Filling||May 2021|
|11.||Last date of Online fee payment for Counselling 2021||May 2021|
|12.||Reporting at Counselling Centre for documents verification 2021||June 2021|
|13.||Reporting at Alloted College for Admission 2021||June 2021|
|14.||Commencement of Academic session 2021||June 2021|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must full the following eligibility criteria for Appearing to Bihar B.Ed. Integrated CET 2021.
- The Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Must be Domicile of Bihar
The minimum academic eligibility for application to B.Ed combined entrance test (Bihar CET .B.Ed.)
For Regular Education Mode
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity, Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.Ed. programme.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of Government of Bihar.
- Candidates from SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories will get 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for appearing Bihar B.Ed CET 2021.
For Distance Education Mode
- Those candidates who want to pursue the B.Ed course through distance mode must have at least 50 percent marks in Graduation for General Category students whereas Reserved category candidates must have minimum of 45 percent marks in Bachelor’s Degree.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021: Application Fees
|EBC/BC/EWS/Women/Differently Abled||₹ 750/-|
|Mode of Payment||Debit card/ Credit card/|
How to fill Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form?
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application form will filled in 3 Simple Stages namely:-
The online application form of Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 can be filled in 3 Simple Stages.
- Stage 1: Online Registration
- Stage 2: Fill the Application Form Stage
- Stage 3: Pay the application form fee using SBI Collect and Print out of Application form
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of LNMU Website and look for ‘registration link’.
- Click on ‘new user’ and enter details like email ID, phone number, password, etc.
- You will get a unique user id and password on the registered email id or contact number.
Step 2: Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Form Filling
Fill the Bihar CET 2021 Application Form and provide your personal and academic details carefully before submitting them. Also, reservation information needs to be filled along with other details.
Step 4: Pay the Fee and Take Print out
Pay the application fee for Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 through SBI Collect and Take Print out of the application by confirmation.
Pattern of Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test 2021
CET-B.Ed. shall be of two hours duration. Candidates have to answer 120 multiple choice questions. Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet. They must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet
The Question Booklet contains 120 objective type questions each carrying one mark. Maximum marks allotted to the Entrance Test is 120. OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided for answering the questions.
|Apply Online||Active On 01.02.2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more information on Bihar B.ED CET 2021, download information brochure 2021 For reference purpos