Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling 2020 Started- Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Cutoff, Process
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling 2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is going to conduct the counselling 2020 for Admission to AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses for State Quota. The counselling for admission in AYUSH BAMS, BUMS and BHMS Courses will be done on the basis of NEET Score 2020. Students who have qualified the NEET 2020 Exam can appeare for Counselling for admission in Ayush courses i.e BHMS BAMS & BUMS.
The counselling of Ayush Courses in Bihar for 2020 will be done by BCECE. The UGMAC-2020 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) ayush counselling will be done in online mode on the official website of BCECE i.e bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Students will have to fill the application form for UGMAC-2020 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) counselling. If students score the minimum cut off marks decided by BCECE, then they will be called for offline counselling and admission process. Get all the details about Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling and Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest Update: Online Registration Process for Counselling for admission in AYUSH Courses for Bihar has been started from 07th November 2020. The last date to fill online registration form for Online Counselling is 13th November 2020.
Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020
BCECEB will conduct the counselling Process for admission in Ayush courses i.e BAMS BUMS BHMS for session 2020-21. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have cleared NEET 2020 Exam can fill the application form for UGMAC BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020. Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling application form 2020 will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of BCECE i.e bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. After that BCECE will prepare the merit list on the basis of Marks scored by candidates in NEET.
BCECE will release the cut off marks for UGMAC 2020 Ayush BHMS, BAMS, BUMS Course couselling. Those students who have scored the cut off marks will be called for Bihar UGMAC BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Counselling for admission in Govt. / Private Ayurvedic / Homeopathy / Tibbi Colleges in the state of Bihar.
Bihar Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling (UGMAC- 2020)- Overview
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Events Name||Bihar AYUSH Counselling 2020 (UGMAC- 2020 BHMS BAMS BUMS)|
|Selection Basis||On the basis of Marks in NEET 2020|
|Application For AYUSH UGMAC BHMS BAMS BUMS Counselling 2020 Starts on||07 November 2020|
|Application For AYUSH UGMAC BHMS BAMS BUMS Counselling 2020 Ends on||13 November 2020|
|1st Merit List For AYUSH UGMAC BHMS BAMS BUMS Counselling 2020 Starts on||4th week of November 2020|
Bihar Ayush Counselling Schedule 2020
Below is the schedule and important dates for Bihar UGMAC BHMS BAMS BUMS Ayush Counselling 2020:-
|Bihar Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS Counselling 2020||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online Registration for UGMAC (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS) Ayush Counselling 2020||07 November 2020|
|Last date to submit the UGMAC 2020 Ayush BAMS, BHMS, BUMS Application Form||13 November 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee for UGMAC Ayush Counselling 2020||13 November 2020|
|Release of 1st Merit List of UGMAC 2020 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS)||4th week of November 2020|
|Starting of Counselling for Admission on the basis of 1st Merit List of UGMAC 2020 (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS)||4th week of November 2020|
Bihar Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are willing to take admission in Ayurved (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS) and BUMS Course in Bihar will have to fulfill the following eiligbility criteria.
- Applicants must have qualified 12th/ Inter/ or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English subjects. with 50% marks for General category candidates whereas 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in 12th Intermediate Exam.
- Must have Qualified NEET 2020 Exam.
Students who is willing to take part in Bihar Ayush Counselling 2020 must be above 17 years of age as per December 31, 2020.
NEET 2020 Qualifying Marks for Bihar Ayush Counselling
|UR/EWS & PH||146-129|
|OBC & PH||128-113|
|SC & PH||128-113|
|ST & PH||128-113|
Documents to needed for Bihar BHMS BAMS BUMS Ayush Counselling 2020
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- Aadhar Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 10th/ Matric Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Admit Card
- Scanned copy of 12th/ Inter Mark Sheet
- E-Mail Id
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photographs
- Recent Signature
- Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking for Payment
How to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Counselling?
- Visit the Official website of BCECEB
- Click on BCECE 2020 Application Form
- A New Window will Open
- Click on New Registration
- Fill all details
- Click Submit
- You will receive account credentials.
- Again Visit Official website
- Fill UserName and Password
- Fill all details
- Upload Photo and signature
- Pay Fee
Bihar Ayush BAMS BUMS BHMS 2020 Counselling Fee
Students will have to pay the following amount as Counselling Fee for Ayush BHMS BAMS BUMS Courses:-
|Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / DQ candidates||Rs. 600/-|
List of Homeopathic Medical colleges of Bihar
- Dr. R.B. Singh Gaya Homeo Medical College and Hospital Amwan, Gaya
- Dr. Halim Homoeo Medical College and Hospital Laheriasarai,
- Darbhanga Kent Homoeo Medical College & Hospital, Hajipur, Vaishali
- Dr. yaduvir Sinha Homoeo. Medical College and Hospital Darbhanga
- Maharshi Mehi Homoeo Medical College and Hospital katihar G.D.
- Memorial Homoeo Medical College and Hospital Patna
- RBTS Homeopathic Medical College Muzaffarpur
List of Ayurvedic colleges of Bihar
- Dayanand Ayurved College & Hospital Siwan
- Swami Raghvendra Tridandi Ayurved College, Gaya
- Govt of Ayurvedic College Patna