AP ICET Counselling 2023 | Registration (6th Sept), Schedule, Seat Allotment – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in: Greetings, candidates! We are here to provide you with an update on the AP ICET Counselling 2023. According to the latest information, the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will commence the registration for AP ICET Counselling 2023 on September 6, 2023.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for AP ICET Counselling 2023 can use this article to register before the deadline. Furthermore, we recommend that you read the sections below to familiarize yourself with the AP ICET Counselling 2023 schedule and the AP ICET Counselling Process 2023.
AP ICET Counselling 2023
Additionally, we are here to promptly provide candidates with the latest information from our page regarding all the details concerning AP ICET Web Counselling 2023. In the meantime, please utilize the entire article to gain insight into the online process of AP ICET Counselling 2023 based on your rank. To facilitate your convenience, we have included the AP ICET Counselling Registration link in the important links section below, which will become active upon the official announcement.
AP ICET Counselling 2023 – Overview
|AP ICET 2023 Counselling|
|Name Of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
|AP ICET Counselling – Registration Starting Date||6th September 2023|
AP ICET Counselling 2023 Schedule For Final Phase
|AP ICET events||AP ICET Counselling dates|
|AP ICET counselling registration 2023 Starting Date||6th September 2023|
|Verification of uploaded certificates||To Be Announced|
|Web options selection||To Be Announced|
|Change of web options||To Be Announced|
|AP ICET 2023 seat allotment||To Be Announced|
|Reporting at colleges||To Be Announced|
AP ICET Counselling 2023 Important Links
|AP ICET Counselling 2023 Important Link|
|To Register for AP ICET Final Phase Web Counselling 2023||Click Here (Link will be Activated here on 6th September 2023)|
AP ICET Counselling 2023 Notice
AP ICET Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for MBA and MCA courses in AP ICET 2023 is as follows:
Eligibility for MBA Course: Candidates must have secured 50% aggregate marks (for OC) or 45% aggregate marks (for SC/ST/BC) in their Degree or an equivalent examination. Additionally, they should have completed a degree of a minimum three-year duration, with Mathematics as one of the subjects during their SSC (10th standard) education.
Eligibility for MCA Course:
- Candidates must have completed BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) or an equivalent degree in Computer Science Engineering. OR They must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc., B.Com., or B.A. with Mathematics at either the 10+2 level or at the Graduation level (with additional bridge courses, if required, as per the university’s norms).
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
AP ICET 2023 Counselling Fee
The fee for OC/BC candidates is Rs. 1200/-, while SC/ST/PH candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/-. Payment can be made online using credit cards, debit cards, or net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link on the website @ sche.ap.gov.in.
Documents Required for AP ICET 2023 Counselling at the Time of Registration
During the AP ICET 2023 Counselling registration process, candidates typically need to provide several documents for verification. While the exact list of documents may vary slightly, here are the common documents usually required:
- AP ICET 2023 Rank Card: The rank card is a crucial document that proves your rank in the AP ICET 2023 examination.
- AP ICET 2023 Hall Ticket: Your hall ticket or admit card is essential for identity verification.
- Mark Sheets and Certificates: You will need your original and photocopies of marks sheets and certificates for your qualifying examination (Degree or its equivalent).
- Provisional or Degree Certificate: A provisional or degree certificate from your qualifying examination is often required.
- SSC or 10th Class Certificate: This is needed as proof of date of birth.
- Residence Certificate: Some colleges may require proof of residence in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Income Certificate: Candidates from reserved categories (SC/ST/BC) may need to provide an income certificate.
- Caste Certificate: SC/ST/BC candidates must have a valid caste certificate.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (if applicable): If you fall under any of these categories, you may need to provide the relevant certificate.
- Aadhar Card: Your Aadhar card or Aadhar number might be required for identity verification.
- Transfer Certificate (TC): You might need to submit your TC from the last institution you attended.
- Migration Certificate: If you are coming from a university outside Andhra Pradesh, a migration certificate may be necessary.
- Passport Size Photographs: Recent passport-sized photographs may be required for document submission.
- Domicile Certificate: In some cases, a domicile certificate might be needed to prove that you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
AP ICET 2023 Seat Allotment
All qualified candidates are required to log in to the official website @ sche.ap.gov.in and exercise their options after completing the certificate verification process. Once you have made your choices, it’s important to note that these options will be locked or frozen, and the allocation of seats will be published on the website.
How to Register for AP ICET Web Counselling 2023?
Registering for AP ICET Web Counselling 2023 typically involves several steps. Here’s a general overview of the registration process. Please note that specific instructions may vary, so it’s essential to refer to the official AP ICET website or counseling brochure for the most up-to-date and accurate information. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, here are the typical steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official AP ICET website. The website URL can change, so make sure to check the latest details.
- Pay Processing Fee: Before registering, you will usually need to pay a processing fee online. The fee amount can vary based on your category (OC/BC/SC/ST/PH). Payment can often be made using credit cards, debit cards, or net banking through the provided payment gateway on the website.
- Verification of Documents: After payment, attend the certificate verification process at the designated helpline centers. You’ll need to bring your original documents along with photocopies for verification. Ensure you have all the necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Obtain Registration ID and Password: Once your documents are verified, you will receive a Registration ID and a password. Keep these details safe and secure as you’ll need them for the further steps.
- Option Entry: Log in to the website using your Registration ID and password. You will find an option entry section where you can list your preferred choices of colleges and courses. You may need to select multiple options in order of preference.
- Freezing of Options: After entering your options, you may be given a specific window of time during which you can modify or change your choices. Once you are satisfied with your selections, you can choose to freeze your options.
- Seat Allotment: The allotment of seats will be done based on your rank and the choices you’ve entered. The results of seat allotment will be published on the official website.
- Reporting to the Allotted College: If you are allotted a seat, you will need to report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe along with the required documents and fees.
- Final Admission: Complete the admission process at the allotted college as per their instructions.