Are you Preparing for Bihar Board Exam 2021? If yes, Then You Must Read This Important Article
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is going to conduct the Board Exams for Class 12th Intermediate from 1st February 2021.In this article, we have shared the important points a candidate should keep in mind while appearing for Bihar Board Inter Exam 2021. These Important Instructions has also been shared by Bihar Board in the Model Paper released by Bihar Board. Again we are sharing important points a candidate should keep in mind while writing Bihar Board Inter Exam 2021.
- Candidates are required to give answers in their own words as far as practicable.
- Figures in the right hand margin indicate full marks.
- 15 minutes of extra time has been allotted for the candidates to read the questions and follow the instructions carefully.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Use of any electronic device is strictly prohibited.
- This question paper is divided into two sections & Section – A and Section – B
- In Section – A, there are 30 objective type questions out of which any 25 questions have to be answered. In case more than 25 questions are answered, the first 25 answers will be evaluated. Each question carries 1 mark. Darken the circle with blue/black ball pen against the correct option on OMR Answer Sheet provided to you. Do not use Whitener / Liquid / Blade / Nail on OMR Answer Sheet; otherwise the result will be treated invalid.
- In Section – B, there are descriptive type questions