Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship 2020 – 2021: Jharkhand NMMS 2020 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility, Dates, Other Details
Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship 2020 – 2021: JAC has released the official notification regarding Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Form 2020-21. JAC has invited online applications for National Means-Cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) 2020-21. The Student of Jharkhand States are only eligible for NMMS Scholarship Exam 2020-2021. The online applications for Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship will be accepted from 20 October 2020. Eligible students can fill the online application for NMMS Scholarship 2020-21 till 23rd November 2020.
JAC has released the date of exam of Jharkhand National Means-Cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) 2020-21. According to JAC official notification, NMMS Scholarship Exam 2020-2021 will be conducted on 12 December 2020. Get all the details about JAC NMMS 2020-21 like Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Last dates, Admit Card, Exam dates and other information from this post.
Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Form 2020-21 : Overview
|Name of Authority||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Form 2020-21|
|Class||Class 8th Studying Student|
|Online Application Starts On||20 October 2020|
|Online Application End On||23 November 2020|
Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship Detail 2020-21
JAC has invited online applications form Student of Jharkhand state studying in Class 8 for Jharkhand National Means-Cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) 2020-21. Applicants for Jharkhand State are only eligible for this scholarship. The students of other state are not eligble for this scholarship. The online application for Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship exam 2020-2021 will be filled from 20 October 2020. The online application for this scholarship exam will be filled till 23rd November 2020.
The scholarship will be provided on the basis of marks scored in Scholarship exam. Jharkhand NMMS Scholarship exam 2020 will be conducted on 12 December 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand NMMS Examination
- Students who have secured 55% Marks in 7th Class and have passed class 7th in 2019-20 and currently in session 2020-21 studying in class 8.
- Annual Income of Parents (Father/Mother) should not be above 1.50 Lakhs.
- Students studying in Kendriya Vidyalya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sainik School or state sponsored residential school are not eligible for this scholarship.
Application Fee for Jharkhand NMMS Exam 2020-21
Following amount of FEE should be paid in online mode for Jharkhand NMMS Exam 2020-2021.
|General/ OBC||Rs 100/-|
Jharkhand NMMS Exam Pattern
Jharkhand NMMS Exam will contain two paper. Paper 1 will be of MAT and Paper 2 will be of SAT.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) – Contains 90 question to be solved in 90 Minutes.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – Contains 90 question to be solved in 90 Minutes.
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Total Duration|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 Questions||90 Minutes|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 Questions||90 Minutes|
|Total||180 Questions||180 minutes (3 Hours)|
- Marking Scheme: +1 Marks for Correct Answer and No Negative Marks for wrong answer
JAC Jharkhand NMMS Exam Syllabus
JAC has released the syllabus of Jharkhand NMMS Exam 2020-2021.
For Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Reasoning Critical
- Thinking Analogy
- Classification Numerical Series Pattern Perception
- Hidden Figures
For Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
- Social Science
How to fill Jharkhand NMMS 2020-2021 Application Form?
- Open the official website of JAC
- Click on ” Apply online for NMMS 2020-21″
- Fill all the details
- Upload all the documents
- Pay the Fee