Goa NEET Merit List 2020: DTE Goa has released the Goa NEET Merit List 2020 for MBBS BDS Admission. The Goa NEET Merit List 2020 will be released online at official website of DTE Goa i.e DTEGoa.org. Those students who have applied for admission in MBBS BDS Colleges of Goa State through NEET 2020 can download the NEET 2020 Merit List. Admission to all govt, govt aided, private medical, dental college of Goa State will be done on the basis of Goa NEET 2020 Merit List. Get all the details about Goa NEET Merit List 2020, Goa MBBS Counselling 2020 from this post.
Goa NEET Merit List 2020- Details
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Department of Medical Education (DTE)|
|Admission on the Basis of||NEET UG 2020 Score|
|Article Type||Goa NEET Merit List 2020|
|Admission to Course||MBBS/BDS|
|Goa NEET Merit List 2020||1st Week of November 2020|
|1st Counselling Start Date||1st Week of November 2020|
|Mode of release of the Goa NEET merit list||Online|
|DTE Official website||https://dte.goa.gov.in/|
Goa NEET Counselling MBBS /BDS
DTE Goa has issued notification for counselling and admission process in MBBS BDS Courses in Private and Government Medical colleges on the basis of NEET UG 2020 Score. DTE Goa is expected to start the Goa NEET 2020 Counselling Process for MBBS BDS in 1st week of November 2020. The counselling will be done in online mode on the official website of DTE. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS BDS Colleges of Goa Can appear in counselling for admission in Goa MBBS BDS Courses in both Private and Government Colleges.
Goa NEET Counselling 2020- Important dates
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Online registration for Goa NEET Counselling 2020 MBBS BDS||November 2020|
|Verification of documents for Goa NEET Counselling 2020 MBBS BDS||November 2020|
|Completion of deficiencies of documents for all the candidates||November 2020|
|Display of eligible/ineligible candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses or Goa NEET Counselling 2020 MBBS BDS Merit list||November 2020|
|Grievance redressal regarding eligibility||November 2020|
|Online filling of preferences by eligible candidates||November 2020|
|Allotment of institute/ course Goa NEET Counselling 2020 MBBS BDS||November 2020|
|Last date of joining/deposition of original documents and requisite fee||November 2020|
|2nd round of counseling Goa NEET Counselling 2020 MBBS BDS||November 2020|
NEET UG 2020 Goa Merit List – Qualifying Marks for MBBS BDS
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff||Cutoff Marks|
|OBC/OBC – PH||40th Percentile||133-107|
|SC/SC – PH||40th Percentile||133-107|
|ST/ST – PH||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Unreserved – PH||45th Percentile||133-120|
How to Download Goa NEET UG Merit List 2020 for MBBS BDS Admission?
Those students who want to download Goa MBBS BDS NEET UF Merit List 2020 can follow the steps given below:-
- Step 1- Open the official website of Goa NEET counseling i.e. https://dte.goa.gov.in/
- Step 2- Click on NEET 2020 Counselling.
- Step 3- Click on NEET UG 2020 MBBS BDS Merit List 2020.
- Step 4– A PDF file with Merit list of NEET UG 2020 MBBS BDS will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5- Search Your Name and Roll Number in NEET 2020 Merit List
- Step 6- Save the PDF of NEET UG 2020 merit list for Future references.
Goa NEET 2020 MBBS BDS Counselling- Eligibility Criteria
A candidate for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Govt./Govt. Aided Medical & Dental Institutions and Open Merit Category (State Quota) Seats in Private medical /Dental Institutions will be eligible if he/she:
- Is a citizen of India.
- The candidates, who are bonafide residents of Goa as per instructions issued by the Chief Secretary to Govt. Goa and who/whose parents produce(s) Goa Residence Certificate as per Government instructions given in Annexure III, IV &V or any modification issued by competent authority from time to time.
- For management category, candidates from All over India shall be eligible, irrespective of their State of domicile and place of study. iv. All candidates (General/SC/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF) desirous of seeking admissions in any category of seats should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria/qualifications/qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for national Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test(NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2020-21 and as per regulations of Medical Council of India/National Medical Commission/Dental Council of India issued from time to time.
Goa NEET 2020 Counselling Category-wise merit list
DTE will release the merit list for Goa NEET 2020 Counselling for admission in MBBS BDS Course according to category i.e UR,OBC,BC,SC,ST & EWS. The merit list will be released online on the official website of DTE i.e
- Goa NEET 2020 General category Merit list- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 SC category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCA category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCB Category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 General- ESM Category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 SC-ESM category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCA-ESM category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 General FF category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 SC-FF category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCA-FF category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCB-ESM category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCB-FF category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BenchMark disability category- Click Here
Goa NEET UG Merit List For Private Unaided Medical/Dental Colleges MBBS/BDS
- Goa NEET 2020 General category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 SC-Category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCA-category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BCB-Category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 BenchMark Disability category- Click Here
- Goa NEET 2020 Management quota- Click Here