CUSB Counselling 2020: Central University South Bihar Admission Counselling, Payment, Fee, Date, Documents & Other Details
CUSB Counselling 2020: Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) has started the online counselling for admission for session 2020-21. CUSB Online counselling has been started from 24th October 2020. Those students who have qualified CUCET 2020 and opted for Admission in CUSB can apply for online counselling. The last date to register for online counselling of CUSB is 30th October 2020.
Students who are interested for admission in CUSB, Gaya and have qualified CUCET 2020 can register for CUSB Counselling 2020 and can appear for Admission in counselling process. Candidate will have to pay the counselling Fee of Rs 800 for General and Rs 500 for reserved category as counselling fee of CUSB. Get all the details about Counselling Registration, Date, eligibility, seat details, courses offered by Central University of South Bihar for admission 2020 from this page.
Latest Update: CUSB has extended the last date to register and make payment of CUSB Counselling 2020.
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Admission 2020
The admission in Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) for session 2020-21 will be done on the basis of Score of CUCET 2020. Students who have appeared in CUCET 2020 exam and have qualified the exam and have opted CUSB for admission can register and appear for CUSB Counselling 2020.
Important Dates for CUSB Counselling 2020
Below is the important dates for CUSB Counselling and admission 2020.
|Start of Online Registration for CUCET Counselling||22 October 2020|
|Last date of Online Registration for CUCET Counselling||30 October 2020|
|Last date of Submission of Counselling Registration Fee||30 October 2020|
|Last date of Uploading the required documents and confirmation of eligibility||30 October 2020|
|Release of admitted students||05 November 2020|
|Online Course Registration By Admitted Student||05 November 2020 to 07 November 2020|
|Start of 1st Semester of CUSB||09 November 2020|
CUSB 2020 Counselling
CUSB has started the counselling for admission in UG & PG Courses for academic session 2020-21. The counselling for CUSB has been started in online mode on the official website of CUSB. The online registration for counselling has been started from 22nd October 2020. The last date to register for counselling and uploading of document in 30th October 2020. Students will have to complete all the steps of counselling and payment before last date in order to appear for online counselling.
Click here to download the CUSB Counselling Notice 2020.
Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) Admission 2020 Application Form Fee
Candidate will have to pay the following amount of fee ad counselling fee:-
|Category||UI PG& Phd Programme|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 500|
|ST/SC candidates||Rs. 200|
Document to be Uploaded for CUSB Counselling 2020
Following document are required and need to be uploaded for CUSB online counselling.
- Secondary School (Class 10th) Marks Sheet
- Senior Secondary School (Class 12th) Marks Sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet (As Applicable)
- Graduation Degree (As Applicable)
- Valid Certificate of Date of Birth (DOB)
- Certificate of Conduct from Head of Institution/Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL)
- EWS Certificate, if Applicable
- PWD Certificate, if Applicable
- Documents related to J&K domicile, Kashmiri Migrant, Defence category etc. eligible for Supernumery quota
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid GATE / GPAT score card, if Applicable
- Conversion formula / certificate from CGPA to percentage or vice versa, if Applicable
How to appear in CUSB Online Counselling?
- Open the official website of CUSB i.e cusb.ac.in
- Click on “CUCET 2020 Score Merit List and Notice for Admission
- Click on ” Online Admission for UG PG Phd 2020″
- Fill all the details like CUCET Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Register with all the details
- Upload all the documents
- Make Payment of Registration Fee
When will be CUSB Counselling Starts?
CUSB Counselling has been started from 22nd October 2020.
What is the last date to register for CUSB Counselling 2020?
30th October 2020 is the last date to appear in CUSB Online counselling 2020.
What is the official website of CUSB?
The official website of CUSB is cusb.ac.in