BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 – BNMU MET Application Form (Available), Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET): Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University has invited online application for Admission in 2 year M.Ed Course. The admission to BNMU M.Ed Course will be done on he basis of entrance test know as BNMU M.Ed Entrance Test (MET) 2020. Online application for BNMU MET will be accepted from 16 October 2020. Students can fill online application for BNMU M.Ed Entrance Test (MET) 2020 till 10 November 2020.
The application form for BNMU M.Ed Entrance Test (MET) 2020 will be filled in online mode on the official website of BNMU. Those students who fulfill the eligibility criteria for BNMU M.Ed Entrance Test (MET) Can fill the online application form on the official website. Get all the details about BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 like Application Form, Application Date, Fee, Eligibility, Entrance Exam Date, Fee and other details from this post.
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Test (MET) 2020- Overview
|Name of University||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU)|
|Exam Name||BNMU M.Ed Entrance Test (MET) 2020|
|Course Name||M.Ed. (Regular)|
|Online Application Start Date||16 October 2020|
|Online Application End Date||10 November 2020|
|Exam Date||24 November 2020|
BNMU MET 2020- M.Ed Entrance Test 2020– Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||16 October 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||10 November 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of November 2020|
|M.Ed MET Entrance Exam||24 November 2020|
|Announcement of BNMU MET 2020||27 November 2020|
|Date of Admission||01 December 2020|
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) Eligibility
Those applicants who will fulfill the following eligibility criteria will be only allowed to appear in BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020.
- Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50% marks for General category and 45% for SC/ST/PH category or an equivalent grade in the following programmes :
- B.A.- B.Ed. / B.Sc.-B.Ed.
- Arts / Science Graduate with D. El. Ed. Degree (with 50% marks in each for General category and 45% in case of SC/ST/SEBC/PH category).
- The candidates who have appeared in the final year Examination of B.Ed. / B. Ed. (Spl Edu., B.A.- B.Ed. / B.Sc.- B.Ed. / D. El. Ed. / D. El. Ed.(Spl. Edu.) (For Arts & Science Graduate) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of marks during the time of their admission, failing which his / her selection will be cancelled.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifications mentioned at Point No. 4.1, from any universities of India at the respective Teacher Education Institution.
- There is no age limit for the Course.
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) Reservation
As per the State Govt. reservation rules.
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
BNMU has started accepting the online form for BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET). The MET 2020 Application Form will be filled online on the official website of BNMU. BNMU has started online application for MET on 16th October 2020. Candidates can fill BNMU MET 2020 Application form till 16th November 2020. Candidate will have to fill the application form in online mode only. No offline form will be accepted for M.Ed Entrance Exam.
How to fill BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam (MET) Application Form 2020?
- Open the official website of BNMU
- Click on BNMU MET 2020
- Click on Fill Application Form
- Fill all the details
- Upload all the documents
- Make Payment Online
- Save the Application for future refrences.
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) 2020 Application Fee
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) Application Fee for General/ OBC/ is Rs. 1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable. And for SC/ST Category is Rs. 1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
Mode of Payment: Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card is accepted
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) Date 2020
BNMU has also declared the date of exam BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET). According to official notice, BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) will be conducted on 24th November 2020. The BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) will be conducted at various exam centers across the state of Bihar. Candidate will be able to knwo about their exam date and center by downloading the admit card of BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET).
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 (MET) Total Seat/ Intake
Admission to two year M.Ed. Course for the session 2020-2022 shall be made in the CTE, Saharsa (50 Seat) and Department of Education, BNMU Campus, Madhepura (50 Seat) .
Intake – 50 + 50 = 100 Distribution of Seats:
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern
- Selection for M.Ed. course shall be made through a Multiple Choice Objective Test.
- The test is common for all the candidates intending to take admission in M.Ed. course.
- It would be of 100 marks with 100 questions on the subjects covered at the level of Bachelor Degree in Education.
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark and shall be of multiple choice type.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours (120 minute).
- No Negative Marking: The performance of the candidates shall be evaluated on the basis of correct responses only. For every correct response 1 mark shall be awarded.
- Questions will be in English & Hindi both.
BNMU M.Ed Entrance Exam MET 2020 Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subject Area||Marks||No. of Items|
|1.||Basics of Education||10||10|
|2.||Understanding the learner & learning process||10||10|
|3.||Curriculum and curriculum transaction||10||10|
|4.||Contemporary issues in school Education||10||10|
|5.||Assessing the learner; Planning and management of school||10||10|
|6.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||10||10|
|7.||Information & Communication Technology (I C T)||10||10|
|8.||Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||10||10|
|10.||Communication, People & Environment||10||10|
Detailed Syllabus of BNMU MET 2020
- Basics of Education
- Understanding Education: Education as a process, Aims of Education, Ideas of Educational thinkers (Gandhi, Tagore, Dewey, Rousseau).
- Education in socio cultural context of India: Role of education in social control & social charge. Education as an instrument for promoting national integration, Education for Democracy & Education for Globalization.
- Education for National Development: Education and national development, Education as an
Investment for Human Resource and Economic development.
- Education Policy imperatives: Constitutional provisions, NPE (1986,1992), NCF-2005.
- Understanding the learner & learning process
- Understanding the child & Adolescent: Developmental tasks and role of teacher.
- Understanding differences between learners: Areas of differences, factors affecting differences. Understanding differently-abled learners.
- Methods of studying learner behavior- Test, Observation, Case study.
- Understanding learning process:- Relevance and applicability of theoretical, Perspectives of learning – Skinner, Piaget, Vygotsky.
- Understanding higher mental processes of learning: Intelligence -Measurement of Intelligence, Creativity: Characteristics & process, Role of teacher in promoting creativity.
- Organizing learning – Paradigms for organizing learning, modes of learning, Organizing learning in heterogeneous classrooms.
3. Curriculum and curriculum transaction
- Curriculum: Concept, types, bases of curriculum, principles & process of curriculum development.
- Understanding teaching: Major shift in teacher education as per NCF-2005.
- Teaching as a profession, professional ethics & accountability of teacher.
- Phases of teaching: Pre-active, interactive & post-active phase, teacher activities in different phases.
4. Contemporary issues in school Education
- Equality & Equity in Education: Nature & forms of inequalities, inclusive education, provision for addressing inequalities – SSA, RTE Act, RMSA.
- Quality in Education: Strategies for enhancement of quality in School Education, Functions of
- NCERT, NCTE, NUEPA, for quality improvement. Role of teacher for quality education.
- Education for conservation of Environment: Protection and conservation of environment. Strategies for sensitizing learners towards protection of environment and its conservation.
5. Assessing the learner; Planning and management of school
- Learning Assessment: CCE, Assessment of learning, Assessment for learning, Assessment as learning – its tool & techniques.
- Test construction: Characteristics of a good test.
- Statistics: Measures of variability, Correlation, Standard scores – Z score, T-score, percentile.
- School Development plan & management, management of material, financial and human resources.
- Monitoring and Action Research: Mechanism of monitoring, conducting, reporting action research & follow up.
- Classroom Management: Components of class room environment and its management, types of learning resources in the class room and their management.
6. Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Number series; letter series; codes;
- Relationships; classification.
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning;
- Verbal analogies: Word analogy — Applied analogy;
- Verbal classification;
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi-diagrammatic relationship;
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
- Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data;
- Quantitative and qualitative data;
- Graphical representation and mapping of data.
7. Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses;
- General abbreviations and terminology;
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
8. Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration
- Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India: formal and distance education professional/technical and general education; value education: governance, polity and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.
9. Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching : Nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements;
- Learner’s characteristics;
- Factors affecting teaching;
- Methods of teaching;
- Teaching aids;
- Evaluation systems.
10. Communication and People & Environment
- Communication Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
- People and environment interaction;
- Sources of pollution;
- Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources;
- Natural hazards and mitigation