Netarhat School Class 6th Entrance Exam 2020-21: Netarhat Residential School has invited online application for admission in Class 6th for session 2020-21. Those students whose age is 10 to 12 years can apply for Admission in Class 6 in Netarhat School. The admission form for Netarhat Vidyalaya will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of Netarhat Vidyalaya. Students can also fill the admission application form in Offline Mode through Post/Courier.
The online application form for admission in Netarhat School will be accepted from 1st August 2020. Get all the information about Netarhat Entrance cum admission Test 2020-21 like admission form, eligibility and process of admission from this page.
Important Dates of Netarhat Entrance Exam cum Admission 2020-21
|Release of Official notification for Netarhat Entrance Test 2020||1st August 2020|
|Online application submission last date||30th September 2020|
|Reelease of Admit Card for Entrance Exam||15th October 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||30th Oct / 1st Nov 2020|
|Declaration of Entrance Test Result 2020||3rd week of Nov 2020|
Netarhat School Entrance Application Form 2020
The application form for Netarhat School Entrance Cum admission exam 2020 will be accepted from 1st August 2020. The Application for admission in Netarhat School Class 6 will be accepted in Online and Offline Mode. The last date to fill the application form for Netarhat School Entrance exam 2020 is 30 September 2020. You can visit the official website of Netarhat School to fill the application. The official website of Netarhat School Entrance Exam is https://netarhatvidyalaya.com/
Eligibility Criteria for Netarhat Entrance Test 2020
- Applicants must be the permanent resident of Jharkhand state. They will have to provide the Residencial Certificate to Prove the resident Criteria.
- Age of Applicant Must not be less than 10 Years and Not more than 12 years as on 1st August 2020 i.e Date of birth must be between 1st August 2008 to 31st July 2010 (both date included).
- Applicant must have passed class 5th examination from any recognized Institution under Jharkhand State Board.
Netarhat School Admission Criteria
The admission in Class 6 of Netarhat School will be provided on the basis of Marks scored by candidate in Netarhat School Entrance Exam 2020. The entrance exam of Netarhat School is scheduled to be conducted on 31st October 2020 and 1st November 2020. The exam will be conducted in Pen Paper Mode at various exam centers in Jharkhand. Stages of Exams are :-
- Preliminary exam (Objective Type)
- Main Exam (Subjective Type)
Netarhat Entrance Test Pattern 2020-21
Below is the exam Pattern of Netarhat Entrance Exam 2020 that is scheduled to be conducted from 31st October and 1st November 2020.
|1st sitting (10:00 AM to 12:00 AM )||2nd Sitting (1:00 PM to 3:00 PM)|
|Hindi – 20 Marks||Hindi – 25 Marks|
|Mental Ability – 20 Marks||Mathematics – 25 Marks|
|Science – 20 Marks||Science – 20 Marks|
|General Knowledge – 20 marks||General Knowledge – 25 Marks|
|Mathematics – 20 Marks|
|Total Marks – 100||Total Marks – 100|
How to Apply online for Netarhat Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 in Online Mode ?
- Open the official website of Netarhat Vidyalaya i.e https://netarhatvidyalaya.com/final/.
- Scroll the Homepage of the website
- Click on the link Mentioning “Online Mode Application Form For Admission in Class 6″.
- A new page will open
- Click on Register.
- Fill all the details alongwith Mobile No and Email ID.
- You will receive User Name and Password on the Mobile & EMail.
- Click on Login
- Login using Login details received on Mobile and EMail.
- Fill the details of application form, with Personal, Academic and correspondence details.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Click Final Submit
- Print the application form for future refrences
How to Fill Netarhat Entrance Test Application Form 2020 in Offline Mode?
- Open the official website – www.netarhatvidyalaya.com.
- Scroll the Website Homepage and Click on “Offline Mode Download Application Form Class 6″
- Download it and Take Print Out of Application Form.
- Fill all the details aksed in Application Form.
- Paste passport size photo and signof both Parents and Student.
- Attach all the asked documents along with application form.
- Send the application form to the registered address via Speed Post i.e सभापति,कार्यकारिणी समिति, नेतरहाट विद्यालय, पोस्ट-नेतरहाट, जिला लातेहार पिन – 835218 or प्राचार्य, नेतरहाट आवासीय विद्यालय नेतरहाट , पोस्ट-नेतरहाट जिला लातेहार पिन – 835218