TMBU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020 Started – TMBU BA, B.sc, B.com Part 1 Admission Application form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Apply Online
TMBU BA/B.Sc/B.Com Admission 2020: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU has invited online application for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2020-23. Those candidates who want to pursue Graduation Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com from TMBU can apply online for admission in Constituent and Affiliated colleges of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU. Those candidates who have passed Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, State Board or ICSE can apply for admission in TMBU for session 2020-23. Candidates need to fill the online application form for admission in TMBU. Only those students will be given admission in TMBU in session 2020-23 who will fulfill minimum eligibility criteria. Get here all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission Process 2020.
TMBU Admission UG B.A/B.Sc/B.com/B.Voc 2020
The application and admission process for UG Graduation courses in TMBU has been started. Student needs to fill the online application form for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2020-23. The online application form for TMBU will be filled on the official website of TMBU i.e http://tmbuniv.ac.in
Last year Admission to UG Courses in TMBU was done through OFSS System developed by Bihar Board. But from 2020 TMBU will conduct admission process through University Management Information System (UMIS). The candidates who want to apply for UG Admission in TMBU need to visit the official website of the TMBU and fill the form to get themselves registered for the TMBU admission 2020.
Since Bihar Board has declared the intermediate result in April 2020, TMBU has started Online Admission Process for Degree Part 1 course session 2020-23 so that course can be started on time. Notification for admission in UG Part 1 has been released. The online registration for admission will be started. After filling online application form TMBU will release college wise streamwise merit list on which admission will be taken.
Admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. (1st year) for the Session 2020-2022
Schedule of Admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (1st Year)
|1.||Commencement of Online Application||31-08-2020|
|2.||Last date of Online Application||20-09-2020|
|3.||Publication of first selection list||28-09-2020|
|4.||Admission at concerned college counter||28-09-2020 to 08-10-2020|
|5.||Commencement of classes||To be announced|
To be eligible for admission to UG courses in TMBU, candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.|
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.|
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.|
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
TMBU UG Degre Part 1 BA, B.Sc & B.Com Application Form
TMBU will start the online application process for admission for UG Degree Part 1 Course on the official website of TMBU through University Information Management System (UIMS). Those students who want to take admission in B.Arts, B.Science, B.Commerce, and B.Vocational Courses will need to fill the online application form and pay the fee.
Requirements for form submission
- Printed copy of this instruction sheet.
- Must have a unique and valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep a scanned Photograph (2.5 X 3 cm), Signature (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 10 kb to 50 KB) and documents such as 10+2 Marksheet and Caste certificate (In .jpeg/.jpg Format & size between 50 kb to 100 KB)
- Keep an ATM-cum-Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / UPI (Only Online Payment Mode)
- Please check your eligibility criteria and examination schedule before selecting program for various courses.
How to fill TMBU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2020-23
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://tmbuniv.ac.in
- The official website of TMBU will Open
- Click on UG Admission 2020
- Create A new account
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
Instructions to the Candidates: –
- CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows:
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject;
- Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.