Jharkhand Graduation Admission 2020: Jharkhand Government has started an Online Portal for admission in UG Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) course for session 2020-23 called Jharkhand Chancellor Portal. Students can directly apply for admission in Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) course in any University of Jharkhand. The admission in Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) course in Jharkhand State University has been started from 21 July 2020. The last date of admission in Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) course in University of Jharkhand is 31 August 2020. Get all the details about Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) course admission through Jharkhand Chancellor Portal from this page.
Jharkhand Graduation Admission 2020
Admission in Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) course in State Universities of Jharkhand will be provided through single window platform i.e Jharkhand Chancellor Portal. The official website of Jharkhand Chancellor Portal is https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/. Candidate will have to apply for admission to their choice of University using this portal only.
Those students who have passsed in 12th Board exam can apply for admission in Various universities of Jharkhand for Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) course for session 2020-23.
List of Universities for Admission through Chancellor Portal Jharkhand
Following is the list of Universities in which admission to UG & PG Courses will be done through Chancellor Portal.
- Sido Kanho Murmu University, Dumka
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Nilamber Pitamber University
- Vinoba Bhave University
- Kolhan University
- Binod Bihari Mahato Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi
Important Dates of Admission in Jharkhand 2020 through Chancellor Portal
|The issue of official notification for UG Admission 2020-2023||Last week of July 2020|
|Start of submission of online admission application form||1st week of August 2020|
|Last date of submission of online admission application form submission||last week of August 2020|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List for admission||1st week of September 2020|
|Start of admission in colleges||1st week of September 2020|
Chancellor Portal Jharkhand UG Admission Online Form 2020
Chancellor Portal Jharkhand has invited online application form for Admission in Under Graduate (BA,BSC BCOM) Courses for session 2020-23 for various Universites in Jharkhand State. Candidate will have to fill the online application form on the official website of Chancellor Portal Jharkhand. Candidate can fill the application form for admission in UG Courses by cmpleting the 7 steps viz
- First Step – Sign up & Login
- Second Step – Instruction
- Third Step – Personal Section
- Fourth Step – Address Section
- Fifth Step – Academic Section
- Sixth Step – Colleges & Courses
- Seventh Step – Payment
Eligibility for Graduation Admission 2020 Jharkhand Chancellor
Candidate who will fulfill the following eligiblity criteria will be provided admission in UG Courses:-
- Must be resident of Jharkhand
- Must have passed 12th Board Exam from CBSE, Jharkhand Board or any equivalent Board
- For opting core Honors subject, student must have 45% marks on that particular subject in 12th .
How to fill Online Application Form for Graduation course on Chancellor Portal?
- Open the official website of Jharkhand Chancellor Portal – https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in/.
- Step-1 Student Sign UP
- Student must provide Unique Email ID (User ID) and Mobile Number for
- Sign UP (which is not used before in this portal)
- Click on Register.
- An USER ID and PASSWORD will be sent to given mobile Number and Email Id. This User Id and Passweod will be used for loging to dashboard.
- Click on Add & Update Profile.
- In this section fill Personal Information/Reservation Details/ Weightage Details/Address Details.
- General Category Student who fall under EWS(Economically Weaker Section) category must specify with a Yes or No.
- Upload Photo and signature (Only JPEG, PNG Format | File size must be 10kb to 100kb)
- Save the personal information and proceed to next to fill the admission form
- Click on Academic Information Details
- This Section contains Student latest academic details and marks scored in various subject
- Extra subject can be added if there were more than five subjects taught in the academic.
- Then Save Academic Section and move to Discipline Section
- Click on Discipline Information Section
- In Discipline Section, choose Stream (Science, Arts, Commerce etc), Discipline (Hons., General, Vocational), University, Colleges under University, Core Subject (The subject one wants to opt for).
- In Discipline one can edit academic and personal information
- Then Add Discipline
- Click on Submit and You will be now redirected to the Payment section.
- Student can make payment here for different subject of different University added in discipline section
- After making payment student can take print of the application form filled.
Overview of Chancellor Portal Jharkhand Admission 2020
|Name of Portal||Chancellor Portal Jharkhand|
|Government||Govt of Jharkhand|
|Courses||UG & PG|