Bihar Board 11th Inter Admission 2020 (Date Extended) | OFSS Bihar Inter (11th) Admission (2020-22) Apply Now
Bihar Board Inter (11th) Admission 2020 : Bihar Board has invited online application for admission in Inter-Class 11 for Session 2020-22. The application form for Inter Admission 2020 will be filled in Online Mode on OFSS Bihar Portal from 17 July 2020. OFSS Portal has been developed by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for taking admission in Inter / Class 11 Schools/ Colleges in Bihar.
The admission in Class 11 Inter for the academic session 2020-22 in Bihar Board affiliated college/Schools will provided through Online System OFSS. Those student who fulfill the eligibility criteria can to apply online on the official website of OFSS www.ofssbihar.in for Intermediate / Class 11 Admission 2020.
Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020
Bihar Board will accept Online application using OFSS from students for admission into Inter / Class 11 courses for the session 2020-22 for Science, Arts & Commerce streams available in the colleges / School.
Bihar Board centralized admission process for Intermediate Class 11 courses in the state School / Colleges for the session 2020-22 through OFSS.
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission- Important Dates
|Issue of Official Notification for Intermediate / Class 11 Admission 2020||30 June 2020|
|Start of Online Application Form Filling||08 July 2020|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application Form||17 July 2020|
|Last Date of Editing of Online Application Form||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Merit List College for Intermediate / Class 11 Admission 2020||To be Announced|
|Start of Admission in College for Intermediate / Class 11||To be Announced|
Bihar Board 11th Admission – Official Notice
Bihar School Exam Board has released the official notification regarding admission in Class 11 Inter at OFSS Bihar Portal. See below the notice
Bihar Board Inter Class 11 Admission 2020-22
Students those who passed the Class 10th / Matric courses form Bihar Board or any other state board or any Central Board schools can apply for Intermediate / Class 11 Admission in the academic session 2020-22 through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS).
Overview of Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020
|Name of Portal||Online Facilitation System For Student|
|Developed by||Bihar Board BSEB, Patna|
|Purpose||for admission in Class 11- Inter|
|Application Start Date||08 July 2020|
|Application end date||17 July 2020|
Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020 Online Application Form
Students of Bihar Board applying for Admission in Intermediate / Class 11 though OFSS, they only have to provide Roll No, Roll Code & Date of Birth Day. Students of other board and central board schools they have to provide all details as asked in the application form.
Eligibility for Admission in Inter Bihar Board at OFSSbihar.in
Candidate will have to fulfill following eligibility criteria for filling online application form on OFSS Bihar Portal for Class 11 Admission 2020.
- Must be Indian
- Domicile of Bihar
- Must have passed Matric 10th Exam form Bihar Board, ICSE, CBSE or any other Board.
OFSS Bihar Application form for Online Admission in Inter
Two type of Forms will be accepted on OFSS Bihar according to Board of Passing Class 10th Exam.
|Form No. 5||For class 10th (Matric) Passed student from BSEB Patna|
|Form No. 6||For Class 10th Passed from CBSE, ICSE or any other State Board.|
List of Information Before Applying Online for Inter / Class 11 Admission 2020
- Bihar Board Students : Roll Code, Roll No and Date of Birth
- Students Passed before 2020 must keep marksheet.
- Upload Scan copy of Passport Size in Computer,
- Email ID
- Mobile No
How to fill OFSS Bihar Application Form Online for Inter Admission 2020?
- Log on to the official website of OFSS Bihar ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the Link “Common Application form for Intermediate admission 2020”.
- One New Page will open, students have to register first with their Mobile no and Email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to Registered Mobile No and EMail ID.
- Very Mobile No.
- Start Filling Online Intermediate / Class 11 Admission Application form by accepting all Terms of Instructions.
- Fill all details as asked in the application form.
- Upload scan copy of Passport size photo to the application form.
- Select Option for Selection of Colleges
- Select the District form drop down list.
- Select College/School Name from drop down list.
- Select the Stream (Arts,Science or Commerce).
- Click Submit Button for Submit the Option.
- Students can select upto 20 options and minimum 5 options.
- Read all details filled in the application form.
- Click on the Confirm Button, one page with all filled details will appear.
- If all details correct, click on Confirm Button to Submit and making payment online.
- An OTP will be sent on the Mobile No, verify the detail with entering the OTP.
- Now you will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- Make Payment of Rs.300/- for Online Application Form.
Please Read the Common Prospectus Carefully before applying through Common Application Form.|Download Common Prospectus