OFSS Bihar Board Inter Admission 2020 : Bihar School Examination Board is going to start the Online admission Process for admission in Inter Class 11 for session 2020-22.
The online admission for Bihar Board Inter Class 11 will be done in online mode through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). Those students who have passed Matric Class 10th Exam 2020 can apply for admission in Intermediate Class 11 course on OFSS Bihar Portal. Get all the detail about Bihar Board Inter Admission through OFSS from this post.
Bihar Board OFSS Inter 11th Admission 2020
Bihar Board is expected to start the Online application form (CAF) for admission in Inter Class 11 from July 2020. According to news report, OFSS Inter admission 2020 will commence from 1st week of July 2020. Candidate will have to fill Common application form and select Minimum 5 and Maximum 20 college or Schools in which he or she want to take admission.
OFSS Bihar Intermediate Admission Session 2020-22
Bihar Board had declared the Matric class 10th result 2020 on 26th May 2020. Students are eagerly waiting for start admission process of Intermediate Class 11 Course for session 2020-22. Students should note that Bihar Board has not yet started the admission process. It is expected that Bihar Board will start Online admission for Inter from 1st week of July 2020.
Important Dates for Bihar Board OFSS Inter 11th Admission 2020
|The issue official notification for Inter Admission 2020||1st week of July 2020|
|Start of submission of Online admission application form||July 2020|
|Last date of submission of Online admission application form||July 2020|
|Declaration of 1st merit List 2020||August 2020|
|Start of admission in Schools/Colleges on the basis of 1st Merit list.||August 2020|
|Start of Class 11th Academic session 2020-22||September 2020|
Bihar OFSS Inter 11th Admission Education Qualification
Those students who want to take admission in Intermediate Class 11 Must fulfill the Education qualification. To take part in Intermediate admission Process, Candidate must have passed Matric Class 10th Exam 2020 from Bihar Board or other State Board or Central Board.
What is OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students)?
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has developed an online system named Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) which will enable the students to take admission in Intermediate courses of Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in different Colleges/Schools (Except Minority Institutions and Residential institutions) affiliated and recognised with Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in all 38 districts in the state of Bihar.
Where is can fill Bihar OFSS Inter Admission CAF Form 2020?
You can fill Bihar Board Inter admission Common Application form CAF From following places:-
- Personal Computer
- Sahaj Wasudha Kendra
- District Registration Center
Documents required for filling Online Form for Inter Admission 2020
- Bihar Board Students : Roll Code, Roll No and Date of Birth
- Students Passed before 2020 must keep marksheet.
- Upload Scan copy of Passport Size in Computer,
- Email ID
- Mobile No
OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2020- Overview & Details
|Name of Portal||Online Facilitation System For Student|
|Developed by||Bihar Board BSEB, Patna|
|Purpose||for admission in Class 11- Inter|
|Application Start Date||To be announced|
|Application end date||To be announced|
How to Fill Online Application form for Bihar OFSS Intermediate Admission 2020?
- Log on to the official website of OFSS Bihar ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the Link “Common Application form for Intermediate admission 2020”.
- One New Page will open, students have to register first with their Mobile no and Email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to Registered Mobile No and EMail ID.
- Very Mobile No.
- Start Filling Online Intermediate / Class 11 Admission Application form by accepting all Terms of Instructions.
- Fill all details as asked in the application form.
- Upload scan copy of Passport size photo to the application form.
- Select Option for Selection of Colleges
- Select the District form drop down list.
- Select College/School Name from drop down list.
- Select the Stream (Arts,Science or Commerce).
- Click Submit Button for Submit the Option.
- Students can select upto 20 options and minimum 5 options.
- Read all details filled in the application form.
- Click on the Confirm Button, one page with all filled details will appear.
- If all details correct, click on Confirm Button to Submit and making payment online.
- An OTP will be sent on the Mobile No, verify the detail with entering the OTP.
- Now you will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- Make Payment of Rs.300/- for Online Application Form.