JPU Part 1 Admission 2020: Jai Prakash University administration is going to release the official notification regarding admission in Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational courses for session 2020-23.
JPU will conduct the admission process for session 2020-23 in Online Mode on the official website of JPU. Those students who have passed in Inter Class 12th Exam 2020 can apply online for JPU Graduation Part 1 Admission 2020. Get here all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in Jai Prakash University (JPU) Admission Process 2020.
JPU Graduation Admission 2020
JP University is expected to release the official notification regarding Part 1 Graduation Admission 2020 in June 2020. The online application form for JPU Part 1 admission will be started in the month of June-July 2020. Candidate who are willing to take admission in JPU will have to fill the Online admission application form on the official website of JPU.
Those candidates who have passed Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, State Board or ICSE can apply for admission in Jai Prakash University JPU for session 2020-23. Candidates need to fill the online application form for admission in Jai Prakash University JPU. Only those students will be given admission in Jai Prakash University (JPU)in session 2020-23 who will fulfill minimum eligibility criteria.
JPU Part 1 Admission Notification
The application and admission process for ba bsc bcom Graduation courses in Jai Prakash University (JPU) has not started yet. JPU will release the official notification regarding Part 1 admission very soon on the official website. JPU is expected to start the online application form for Graduation admission in June-July 2020.. Student needs to fill the online application form for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2020-23. The online application form for Jai Prakash University (JPU) will be filled on the official website of Jai Prakash University (JPU) i.e www.jpv.bih.nic.in.
Important Dates for JPU Graduation Admission 2020-23
|Issue of Official Notification||2nd week of May 2020|
|Start of Filling Online Admission Application Form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last Date of Filling Online Admission Application form with normal admission fee||1st week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List College wise||2nd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Final Merit List on the official website||3rd week of June 2020|
|Start of Admission in Colleges on Merit List basis||4th week of June 2020|
|Start of Classes for Graduation Part 1 (session 2020-23)||July 2020|
To be eligible for admission to UG courses in Jai Prakash University (JPU) , candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students:|
Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/|
Business Economics) taken together.
|For +2 Arts/Science students:|
Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours:|
Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students:|
Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
Jai Prakash University (JPU) UG Degre Part 1 BA, B.Sc & B.Com Application Form
Jai Prakash University (JPU) will start the online application process for admission for UG Degree Part 1 Course on the official website of Jai Prakash University (JPU) through University Information Management System (UIMS). Those students who want to take admission in B.Arts, B.Science, B.Commerce, and B.Vocational Courses will need to fill the online application form and pay the fee.
How to fill Jai Prakash University (JPU) Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2020-23
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://jpv.bih.nic.in
- The official website of Jai Prakash University (JPU) will Open
- Click on UG Admission 2020
- Create A new account
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
Instructions to the Candidates: –
- CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows:
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject;
- Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.
JPU UG Admission 2020 Seat List
There are 11 affiliated colleges under Jai Prakash University where admission in UG Courses will be provided.
- P.R. College, Sonpur, Saran. (Deficit Grant)
- Z.A. Islamia College, Siwan. (Deficit Grant and Minority College)
- Dr.P.N.Singh Degree College, Chapra.
- B.D.S.M. Mahila College, Salempur, Chapra.
- Lok Mahavidyalaya,Hafizpur Baniapur (Saran).
- Deoraha Baba Shridhar Das Degree College, Kadna Garkha (Saran).
- Daroga Pd.Rai Degree College, Siwan.
- Mazhrul Haque Degree College, Tarwara (Siwan).
- Desh Ratan Rajaendra Prasad Degree College, Ziradai (Siwan).
- Shri Mahendra Das Degree College, Mathia Nechua, Jalalpur (Gopalganj)
- Mata Rojhni Devi Chhathu Ram Degree College, Mairwa (Siwan)