Magadh University BA/B.Sc/B.Com Admission 2020: Magadh University (MU) has invited online application for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2020-23. Those candidates who want to pursue Graduation Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com from Magadh University can apply online for admission in Constituent and Affiliated colleges of Magadh University. Those candidates who have passed Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, State Board or ICSE can apply for admission in Magadh University for session 2020-23. Candidates need to fill the online application form for admission in Magadh University. Only those students will be given admission in Magadh University MU in session 2020-23 who will fulfill minimum eligibility criteria. Get here all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in Magadh University Admission Process 2020.
Magadh University (MU) Admission UG B.A/B.Sc/B.com/B.Voc 2020
The application and admission process for UG Graduation courses in Magadh University MU has been started. Student needs to fill the online application form for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2020-23. The online application form for Magadh University will be filled on the official website of Magadh University i.e www.magadhuniversity.ac.in.
Last year Admission to UG Courses in Magadh University was done through the OFSS System developed by Bihar Board. But from 2020 Magadh University will conduct the admission process through University Management Information System (UMIS). The candidates who want to apply for UG Admission in Magadh University need to visit the official website of the Magadh University and fill the form to get themselves registered for the Magadh University admission 2020.
Since Bihar Board has declared the intermediate result in April 2020, Magadh University (MU) has started Online Admission Process for Degree Part 1 course session 2020-23 so that course can be started on time. Notification for admission in UG Part 1 has been released. The online registration for admission will be started in the last week of April. After filling online application form Magadh University (MU) will release college wise streamwise merit list on which admission will be taken.
Important Dates at a Glance
|Commencement of Online Application Process:||June 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||June 2020|
|Publication of First Provisional Selection List||To be declared|
|Online Submission of Objections against Provisional List||To be declared|
|Publication of First Selection List:||To be declared|
|Admission at Concerned College Counter :||To be declared|
|Commencement of Classes:||To be declared|
|Publication of Second Selection List(as Per availability of seats)||To be declared|
To be eligible for admission to UG courses in Magadh University, candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to undergraduate courses should have passed Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the programs is 50%.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students:|
Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/|
Business Economics) taken together.
|For +2 Arts/Science students:|
Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours:|
Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students:|
Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
Magadh University MU UG Degre Part 1 BA, B.Sc & B.Com Application Form
Magadh University MU will start the online application process for admission for UG Degree Part 1 Course on the official website of Magadh University MU through University Information Management System (UIMS). Those students who want to take admission in B.Arts, B.Science, B.Commerce, and B.Vocational Courses will need to fill the online application form and pay the fee.
Essential Documents to be kept ready before filling up the online application form
Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/information.
- Valid E-mail Id & mobile No.
- Personal and Educational qualification certificate details.
- Caste/Tribe Certificate/(for SC/ST/OBC Candidate)
- Disability certificate for persons with disabilities
- Scanned copies of all educational certificate in JPG/JPEG format, whose size should not exceed 2 Mb
- Scanned photograph in JPG/JPEG format whose size should not exceed 2 mb.
- Scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format whose size should not exceed 2 mb.
- Debit Card /Credit Card/Net Banking details for making online payment.
How to fill Magadh University MU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2020-23
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://magadhuniversity.ac.in/
- The official website of MU will Open
- Click on UG Admission 2020
- Create A new account
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP
- Create Password and Submit
- Login Using User name and password
- Fill all details like marks and personal info
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay fee
Instructions to the Candidates: –
- CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows:
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject;
- Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.