GSEB HSC Rechecking form 2020: GSEB has invited online application form for GSEB HSC Exam 2020. GSEB has declared the HSC 12th Exam result 2020 on 17th May 2020. Those students who are not satisfied with their Marks or Score can apply for rechecking or Re-Evaluation of their Copy. GSEB Rechecking Form will be filled Online on the official website of GSEB. Get all the details about GSEB HSC Copy Rechecking Form, Date, Schedule fee from this page.
GSEB HSC Rechecking Form 2020
The Online application form for GSEB 12th HSC Rechecking 2020 has been started. Those students who are not satisified with their result or Score can apply for Scruitny/ Revaluation or Rechecking of their HSC Copy 2020. Candidate will have to fill the Online Application for GSEB HSC Rechecking-Revaluation 2020 on the official website of GSEB.
GSEB Board Rechecking Form 2020-Overview
|Name of Board||GSEB|
|Post Name||GSEB Board Rechecking Form 2020|
|Start Date||26 May 2020|
|Form End Date||08 June 2020|
|Result Date||To be announced|
GSEB HSC Rechecking Date 2020
|GSEB HSC Rechecking Form 2020 Online Starting Date||26 May 2020|
|GSEB HSC Rechecking Form 2020 last Date Online||08 June 2020|
|Gujarat Board HSC Rechecking Result 2020||Updated Soon|
GSEB HSC Result Scrutiny Form 2020
Those students who are not satisified with their HSC 12 Result can apply for the scrutiny of their result. The application form for GSEB HSC Scrutiny will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of GSBE. The application form for GSEB HSC Scrutiny starts after 15 Days of declaration of official Result.
How to apply for GSEB Rechecking Revaluation Form 2020?
Candidate can fill the Online application form for Rechecking or Revaluation 2020 online by following the steps given below:-
- Open the official website of Gujarat board
- Click on Latest Announcement
- Click on HSC Rechecking Form 2020 link
- Enter the 7 digit seat number in the field provided.
- Click on ‘Go’ button.
- GSEB HSC/ SSC Rechecking Form will appear on the screen
- Fill all the details.
- Submit the Form and Make Payment.
GSEB HSC Rechecking Application Form Fees
Candidate will have to pay following fee for GSEB HSC Rechecking form:-
- GSEB HSC Rechecking Form 2020: Rs 100/- Per Subject & Rs. 500/- for All Subjects
|gseb org HSC Science Rechecking Form 2020 Revaluation Application Link||Click Here (Start on 26/05/2020)|
GSEB 12th HSC Subject wise Rechecking Form 2020
- First Language – Gujarati / Hindi / Marathi / Urdu / Sindhi Second Language – Gujarati / Hindi / Sanskrit / Farsi / Arabic / Prakrit
- Computer Education
- English – First Language / English – Second Language
GSEB HSC Science Result 2020- Key Highlights
- Overall Pass Percentage: 71.90%
- Total Number of Regular Appeared Students: 1,23,860
- Pass Percentage of Male Students: 71.83%
- Pass Percentage of Female students: 72.01%
- Best Performing District: Rajkot with 84.47%
- Worst Performing District: Chota Udaipur with 29.81%
- Number of Schools with 100% success ratio: 35
- Pass Percentage of Group A Students: 78.92 %
- Pass Percentage of Group B Students: 67.26 %
- Pass Percentage of Group AB: 64.29 %