West Bengal Board Duplicate Certificate/ Marksheet/ Admit Card/ Registration Certificate/ Original Migration Certificate
Have you lost your West Bengal (10th &12th) WBSE certificate, Marksheet ? You can get Duplicate or triplicate copy of certificate issued from West Bengal Board by following step by step guidelines.
In this post, we will discuss the process and application form for correction and duplicate Certificate/ Marksheet/ Admit Card/ Registration Certificate and for issuing Original Migration Certificate.
A Candidate who lost his/her West Bengal (WBSE) Certificate/ Marksheet/ Admit Card/ Registration Certificate may obtain a duplicate or triplicate certificate by paying an amount ranging from 70/- to 200/-
Steps to get Duplicate Certificate from West Bengal Board (Secondary & Higher Secondary)
- File Complaint/FIR for Lost Document
- Get Diary No. and the date of the police diary.
- Inform the School and Get an attested application issued from School.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Board
- Download the application form for or correction and duplicate Certificate/ Marksheet/ Admit Card/ Registration Certificate and for issuing Original Migration Certificate.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach copy of document duly attested [(a) Admit Card (b) Registration Certificate (c) Mark Sheet (d) Migration Certificate (e) Transfer Certificate]
- Visit the Office of WBSE.
- Pay the Fee
- Submit the Application form.
You can receive the Duplicate Certificates from office after 20 days from the date of receiving the application. You can also get document issued on Urgent Basis in 7 days.
|Duplicate Mark Sheet||70/-|
|Duplicate Admit Card||70/-|
|Duplicate Registration Certificate||70/-|
Instructions for filling up the form
For the issue of duplicate registration certificate/ admit card/mark sheet/certificate/original migration certificate (inward/outward)
- The documents may not be delivered by post. It should be collected by the candidate or his / her authorized person with Board’s cash Challan or e-collection challan ID/UTR No……………… Date………………………………………… obtained on payment of fees.
- In case of a regular candidate of a school, the application should be forwarded by the Head of the Institution from which the candidate was enrolled and for CC, Compartmental, Private or external candidate, the application may be forwarded by (I) The Head of the Institution of a recognized High School, (II) The Principal of a recognized college, (III) a Gazetted officer of the Central or State Government.
- Application for the issue of any documents is to be properly countersigned and sent to the Deputy Secretary (Records) along with the requisite fee and following details :-
- Full Name of the candidate and his /her present address in full in Block Letters.
- The month and year of the examination.
- The name of the Institution from which he/she was sent up for the Examination concerned.
- Correct Roll, Number and Registration No. of the candidate with year.
- For duplicate certificate, either damaged portion of the certificate or General Diary No. and date with office seal signed by the O.C. of the concerned P.S. should be attached with the application.
- For Migration Certificate, attested photocopy of Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Certificate and Registration Certificate should be attached with the application form.
THE BOARD SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT ISSUING ANY DUPLICATE DOCUMENT IN CASE OF ABSENCE OF THE DETAILS STATED ABOVE.
NATIONALS OF BANGLADESH ARE TO APPLY THROUGH THE MINISTRY OF BANGLADESH.
- The documents will be made available for delivery after 15 clear working days from the date of receipt of the application and fees. The Board, however, reserves the right not to issue any duplicate document in case it is deemed unfit. Complaints for non-receipt of the documents will not be entertained after a period of 3 months from the date of submission.
The Board shall not, however, be responsible for the delay in preparing the duplicate documents due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Receiving hours at office cash counter (Application & Fees) 10 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. on weekdays.