TS ePoS Ration Card Services List & DBT Response Status Check: Telangana Ration Card List, Application Status, Online Apply
TS ePoS Ration Card Services: Telangana government has launched an Online Portal for TS ePoS Ration Card Services i.e www.epos.telangana.gov.in. It is also known as Telangana electronic point of sale.
Under this portal, Telangan Government Supplies food to the citizens. Here citizens get Foods at a very low rate. The online Portal of TS EPOS Ration service is epds.telangana.gov.in & epos.telangana.gov.in. You can access this website to check DBT response Status, location wise and date wise ration sales summary and etc.
In this post you can get update about Telangana Ration card like how to apply for it, what is the EPOS, EPDS eligibility criteria for TS Ration Card.
TS ePoS Ration Card Services
You can access TS ePOS Ration Card service at epds.telangana.gov.in & epos.telangana.gov.in. Ar this portal you can get information about delar wise monthly transactions, date wise & location wise sales summary.
TS CM KCR Rs.1500 / Free Ration Scheme
Due to Corona Epidemic, CM KCER has announced 1172 crore budget to supply free ration and 1500 rupees money to the white ration cardholders.
Those people who have white ration card can get Free Ration and Rs 1500 in their Bank Account through DBT.
You can check the status of Rs 1500 online on the EPOS TS website.
Services available on TS ePoS
- FP Shop Sale Transactions
- DBT Response Status Check
- FP Shop Portability Report
- RO Status By FP Shop
- RO Status By RO Number
- ePoS Closing Date Report
- Current stock at FP Shops
- Ration Card Allocation
- Ration Card Transactions
- Date wise ePoS Sales Summary
- Location wise Sales between Dates
- Location wise ePoS Portability Summary Report
- IMPDS State Summary Report and etc.
How to Get TS KCR Rs.1500 Amount?
After TS CM KCR announced Rs 1500 amount transfer to white ration card many people are searching online steps to check process to get Rs 1500.
You know that TS government has started to distribute the free ration and Rs.1500 amount to the white ration cardholders from 15th April 2020. You will get Rs 1500 in Your Bank account by DBT. Your Ration Card must be linked to your Aadhar Card.
- Beneficiaries must be a Citizen of Telangana.
- Applicants must have a white ration card of TS.
- Must have a Zero balance bank account which is issued by the state bank of India (SBI).
- Ration Card linked with Aadhar
How to Check TS DBT 1500 Response Status White Ration Card Holders
- TS EPOS (Telangana electronic point of sale) website i.e. https://epos.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on DBT Status
- Fill Ration card number, UID number, and mobile number
- Click Get Details
- Your status will be dispalyed.