RMCAAT 2020: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota has released the notification for Rajasthan MCA Admission Test 2020 (RMCAAT). According to the notification released by RTU, RMCAAT Exam 2020 will be conducted in May 2020. The application form for RMCAAT 2020 will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of RTU from April 2020. RMCAAT is a state level exam for admission in MCA Courses in State of Rajasthan. This exam will be conducted by RTU Kota this year.
Those candidates who fulfill the Minimum Eligibility criteria for RMCAAT 2020 can fill the application form on the official website. Get all the information about RMCAAT 2020 from thus page.
RMCAAT 2020 Notification
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota is going to conduct the Rajasthan MCA Admission Test 2020 (RMCAAT) in May 2020. The application form for RMCAAT 2020 will be filled in Online Mode. The online application form window will open in April 2020.
The notification for RMCAAT has been released. The RMCAAT 2020 Exam will be conducted in May 2020. The admit card for RMCAAT 2020 will be released in 1st week of May 2020.
RMCAAT 2020 Notification – Overview
|Name of University||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota|
|Name Of Exam||Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test|
|Start Date of Application Form||April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||May 2020 (Tentative)|
Important Dates for RMCAAT 2020 (Tentative)
|Start Date of Application Form||April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||May 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||One Week Prior to Exam|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for RMCAAT 2020
- Candidate must have Mathematics as a subject in Class XII or graduation.
- Candidates must have scored minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
RMCAAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidate will have to pay RMCAAT 2020 Application Fee of INR 1200, which is non-refundable.
Candidate can pay the fee using Bank Challan, Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
RMCAAT 2020 Reserved Seat Details
|Name of the Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|Non-creamy layer OBC||21%|
|Non-creamy layer SBC||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrant||5% of total capacity over and above the allowed strength|
RMCAAT 2020 Participating Institutes
|Name of College||Name of the Place|
|Government Engineering College||Ajmer|
|M.B.M. Engineering College, JNVU||Jodhpur|
|University Computer Centre, MLSU||Udaipur|
|Department of Computer Science, University of Kota||Kota|
|Department of Management and Technology, Engineering College||Bikaner|
|Government Women Engineering College||Ajmer|
Institutes Participating in RMCAAT 2020
- Sri Balaji College of Engineering & Technology – Jaipur
- Institute of Engineering and Technology – Alwar
- International School of Informatics and Management – Jaipur
- Deepshikha College of Technical Education – Jaipur
- Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology – Jaipur
- Acharya Shri Nanesh Samta Mahavidyalaya – Chittorgarh
- Compucom Institute of Information Technology and Management – Jaipur
- Apex Institute of Management and Science – Jaipur
- Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management – Jaipur
- S.S. Jain Subodh PG College – Jaipur
How to fill RMCAAT 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website
- Click on RMCAAT Registration 2020.
- Fill all the details like the candidate’s name, date of birth and father name, and more.
- Make Payment
- Copy Token Number given on the receipt of payment.
- Enter the 12-digit Token to activate the application form.
- Provide all further details such as academic qualification, category, domicile etc.
- Upload necessary documents and verify the information filled.
- Submit the form
- Take Print out of filled application form.
RMCAAT Exam Pattern 2020
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Elementary Computer Knowledge||60||60|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||80||80|