LNMU Part 1 Graduation Admission 2020: Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released the Notification regarding the admission in Under Graduate (B.A,B.Sc and B.Com) Courses for session 2020-23. LNMU is expected to commence the admission process from 01 June 2020. The admission to these courses in LNMU will be done on the basis of Merit List prepared on the basis of 12th/Inter Marks. Candidate will have to apply online on the official website of LNMU for admission in Under Graduate (B.A,B.Sc and B.Com) Courses. The last date to fille the Online Application form LNMU Part 1 BA BSC BCOM Admission is 30 June 2020.
LNMU Admission application form can only be submitted in online mode, at the official website of LNMU i.e lnmu.ac.in. The direct link to apply for admission in LNMU is given below as well. To fill Admission application form of LNMU 2020, candidates need to register by entering email, phone number, program, course, and group. To know more about LNMU Mithila University Application Form 2020 such as how to apply, application fee, documents needed, etc., read below.
LNMU Part 1 Admission 2020
LNMU will conduct the admission Process for UG BA BSC BCOM Part 1 courses by UIMS a centralized process for admission. Candidate will have to apply for admission in LNMU in online on the official website of LNMU. The online application form for LNMU Part 1 admission 2020 will be filled from 01 June 2020. The application form for admission in LNMU will be filled till 30 June 2020. The Merit list on the basis of Inter 12th Marks will be prepared. Candidate who will come in Merit list will have to undergo Counselling/Interview process and complete the admission Process.
Important Dates for LNMU Admission 2020
|Commencement of Online Application Process:||01 June 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||30 June 2020|
|Publication of First Provisional Selection List||15 July 2020|
|Online Submission of Objections against Provisional List||July 2020|
|Publication of First Selection List:||31 July 2020|
|Admission at Concerned College Counter :||01 August to 31 August 2020|
|Commencement of Classes:||02 September 2020|
|Publication of Second Selection List(as Per availability of seats)||September 2020|
Minimum requirements for the students who have passed the qualifying examinations (+2) and are seeking admission in colleges to various programmes/courses are summarized below.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students:|
Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/|
Business Economics) taken together.
|For +2 Arts/Science students:|
Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours:|
Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students:|
Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
LNMU UG Degre Part 1 BA, B.Sc & B.Com Application Form 2020
Lalit Narayan Mithila University LNMU will start the online application process for admission for UG Degree Part 1 Course on the official website of LNMU through University Information Management System (UIMS). Those students who want to take admission in B.Arts, B.Science, B.Commerce, and B.Vocational Courses will need to fill the online application form and pay the fee .
How to fill LNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2020-23
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://lnmu.ac.in
- As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Create an account” link. It will open the “Create User” Page.
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in and indicated by an asterisk(*) adjacent to the name of the field.
- Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating new accounts. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding the admission process.
- Applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in the +2 Board Certificate.
- After completing the “Create User” Page, click the “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page.
- For confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm the creation of the new user account.
- Before proceeding further, keep a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature ready. Size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be 30 kb to 50 kb. Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form.
- The entire online application process is divided into five tabs (sections/pages) and the applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly.
- There is a Preview option before going to the payment gateway. The entire information filled in by the candidate can be viewed and edited here if any correction is needed. Kindly make sure that all required fields have been entered correctly. At the time of Preview do ensure that your personal mobile number, email id and AADHAR Number have been filled in by you appropriate field for recovery of your account and for future communication.
- If satisfied, make payment through payment gateway process and after payment please download two copies of the completed Application—one to be used at the time of admission, and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference.
- Online Application Fee is Rupees 400 + Bank processing fee per subject. If a candidate decides to apply for more than one subjects, he will be required to make fresh application each time and pay the Online Application Fee separately for each of the subjects applied for. This is not theAdmission Fee. It is only Online Application Fee. Admission Fee will be charged at the time of admission.
- Candidates are required to select at least one College for each subject. They can choose maximum of 7 colleges for a single subject.
LNMU Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Bachelor’s Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.