Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020 – BCECE City Manager Job, Online Form, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invited an Online Application form for recruitment on the Post of City Manager, under Urban Development and Housing Department. The application form for Bihar City Manager will be accepted Online on the official website of BCECE. BCECE will conduct the Computer Based Test for filling 163 vacancies of City Manager in Bihar.
Eligible and interested candidates could apply through online mode only for Bihar City Manager 2020 as per the schedule mention below. Check here the complete information of BCECE Bihar City Manager 2020 Recruitment such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result date and other necessary details are given on the page.
Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates who are looking for City Manager vacancies can apply for BCECE Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Start of Online Registration||28 April 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||27 May 2020|
|Last date of Payment||27 May 2020|
Total Number of Vacancies – 163
- UR – 38
- UR (F) – 21
- ST – 02
- ST (F) – 01
- SC – 19
- SC (F) – 09
- EBC – 22
- EBC (F) – 10
- BC – 14
- BC (F) – 06
- RCG – 06
- EWS – 10
- EWS (F) – 05
Eligibility criteria for Bihar City Manager
MBA or PG Degree / Rs. 40,000.00 Diploma in Public Administration (Forty thousand only) or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from recognised Institution / University
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
As on 1st January of 2020 the Minimum age limit will be 21 years. and Maximum age limit as under:
i. Unreserved (Male) : 37 yrs.
ii. Backward Class/ Extremly Back word Class (Male/ Female) : 40 yrs.
iii. Unreserved (Female) : 40 yrs.
iv. Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes (Male/ Female) : 42 yrs.
Note : As per guidelines of General Administrative Deptt., Govt. of Bihar, Age relaxation for DQ candidates will be 10 years and Ex-Serviceman candidates will be given a concession equivalent to the sum of length of service period spent in the defense service provided that their actual age does not exceed 57 years on the date of application
The candidate must be in good mental health and free from any physical defects likely to interfere with the efficient discharge of his official duties. A successful candidate who, after such medical examination as may be prescribed by the competent authority, is found medically unfit, will not be appointed. Parameters for medical fitness will be based upon BPSC guidelines.
Selection will be based on the Merit List that will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test/ examination.
On the basis of CBT the Merit List will be prepared on marks obtained by the candidate. In case two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the CBT, the inter se merit of such candidates will be determined as under :-
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in test paper section-A will rank above. Even if that is indecisive then
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in test paper section-B will rank above. Even if that is still indecisive then
- Older in age will rank above than the younger.
General/OBC/EBC/Outside Bihar state candidates will have to pay application fee Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two hundred) only for all categories i.e. (UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
- Medium of CBT will be English.
- Questions will be multiple choice Objective type having 1 (one) marks each.
- Total number of Question will be 100 (hundred).
- Duration of CBT will be of 2 hours. The details are as under :
|Section of the Test Paper||Numbers of Questions||Standard|
BCECE City Manager Application Form 2020
The application form for Bihar City Manger Post will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of BCECE. Candidates can fill the application form for Bihar City Manger from 28 April 2020. The last date to fill Bihar City Manger Application form is 25 May 2020. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Steps to Fill online application form for BCECE Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020
For filling up online application form, first of all candidates should visit the link “Online Application portal of City Manger” provided on board’s website Bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. After that click on “Apply Online” link and follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen.
- Step-One – (Registration) : For filling up online application form first of all candidate click on the link “Click here for Registration” appearing on the computer screen and fill the correct information as per requirement and complete the registration process. The candidate while registering, must see that he / she is giving his / her own email_id and mobile no.because all informations concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no.After successful registration provisional Registration Number and password will be send to email id and mobile no. The candidate must keep the provisional Registration Number and password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication.
- Step-two – (Basic Details) : After successful registration, candidate should enter their provisional Registration Number and Password and click on submit button for login to their account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding Basic Details as appeared on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Three – (Educational Qualification Details) : After successful entries of basic details the candidate should complete the required entries regarding Educational Information as appeared on computer screen. Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Four – (Work Experience) : After successful entries of educational qualification details the candidate should enter his / her work experience information on the computer screen and click on . “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Five – (Upload Photo, Signature & Document) : After entering the work exprience, the candidate should upload his / her passport size recent front view coloured photograph of high contrast and full signature (Not in capital letter) only in .jpg format and other documents in .jpg /.pdf format after duly scanning the same as asked on computer screen.After uploading photo, signature & required document click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step – Six (Preview your Application) : After uploading the photo , signature and required documents, the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her in step-Two, step- Three and step-Four. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back”button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Next” button so that entered information should be updated. If preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate should give his / her Declaration and click the “Final Submit” button.
- Step – Seven (Payment of Examinaton Fee) : After preview of the Application Form and ” Final submit” ,the candidate should click on “Proceed to Payment” button appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of examination Fee. The paid examination Fee will not to be refunded. There are following modes for payment of examination fee:
- Examination Fee : Examination fee to be paid through above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two hundred) only for all categories i.e. (UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
- Payment by Bank Challan : If the candidate wants to Pay examination Fee through Bank Challan, he / she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and pay the examination fee by visiting any Bank upto scheduled last date as printed on the challan. If any candidate is unable to pay the examination fee throught challan on the last date as mentioned on the challan, then he/her should again login to their account and re-download the challan and can complete the payment process through challan made in cash/NEFT . If not done so , the payment procedure through challan will be considered as failure transaction This procedure for updating will take atleast one hour. If the payment is not updated, then the candidate should wait for atleast 24 hours. If even then the payment is not get updated then the candidate should drop a mail to email id helpdesk: “[email protected]” before the scheduled date. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to examination Fee for payment through Challan mode.
- Online Payment : If the candidate wants to pay Examination Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he / she should select online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Examination Fee for payment through online mode.
- Step – Eight (Download/ Print Application form & Transaction Slip) : After payment of Examination Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download and get the print and transaction slip of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in their possession because it contains all the information provided by the candidate. It may be asked by the candidate to produce the print out of online submitted Application Form & Transaction slip during at the time of document verification by the concern Dept./ Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna.
Note : a. After Filling up successfully online application a confirmation email will be send to the candidate on his/ her email-Id.
- Candidates are advised not to send the downloaded copy of online application form to BCECE BOARD
- The candidate must note that after submission of online application form, neither it can be withdrawn nor any request for refunding paid Examination fee will be entertained.
- Board will not be responsible for any interruption in Internet / Postal / Banking system. Therefore the candidates must not wait for last dates and complete all procedure before due date.
- Incomplete or tampered online application form will not be accepted.
- On the basis of Information given in online application form the same will be matched with the uploaded documents by candidate and will be verified from their original documents at the time of document verification. If any information found to be false/ incorrect then his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected.
Recent front view, high contrast coloured Photographs snapped with a placard indicating the candidate’s full name and the date the snap is taken (not earlier than 01.01.2020).
- Admit Card bearing the name of the Centre and Roll no. will be issued & uploaded on the website to each eligible candidate well before the date of the commencement of CBT.
- No intimation will be sent to the applicant whose candidature for CBT has been rejected.
Advertisement and Important Links related to City Manager Exam
- Prospectus of City Manager
- Details for filling Online Application Form for the post of City Manager Under Urban Local Bodies (Adv. No.UD&H/CTM-02/2020 Dated 24.02.2020)
- Important Notice Regarding Recruitment for the post of City Manager Under Urban Local Bodies (Adv. No. UD&H/CTM-01/2020 Dated 24.04.2020)