Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2020 Date Out| JCECEB BEd Entrance Admit Card 2020
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2020: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is going to release the admit card for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 in March 2020. Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam admit card will be released online on the official website of JCECEB. Candidates can download the Jharkhand BED Admit Card 2020 from the official website JCECEB. JCECEB will conduct Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 to provide admission in 2 Year Regular and Distance Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Courses in Government/Government Aided/Unaided/Self-financed and Private recognized B.Ed. institutions for the academic session 2020-21. Get all the information about Jharkhand B.ED Entrance Exam Admit Card from this page.
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
JCECEB is expected to release the admit card for Jharkhand BED Entrance Exam 2020 in April 2020. The Online application for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Examination 2020 will be accepted till 31st March 2020. Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Admit Card will be released online on the official website of JCECEB. JCECEB is expected to conduct the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 in May-June 2020. The exam will be conducted in Online CBT Mode.
|Start of Submission of online Application form||15 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||31 March 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Released before 4 day of exam|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2020|
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2020: Overview
Get a brief look at basic information about Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from the table given below.
|Exam Name||Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam|
|Exam Organising Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Start of Online application form||25th February 2020|
|Last date of Online registration||31st March 2020|
|Date of Exam||Not Released|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
How to Download Jharkhand BEd Entrance Admit Card 2020 Online?
- Visit the official website of JCECEB – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Click on Jharkhand B.ED Entrance Competitive Exam 2020
- Click on “B.Ed. Entrance Admit Card 2020“.
- One new page will open.
- Fill all the details like Registration No, Password & Security Code
- Click Login.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Save it for future references.
Important Dates for Jharkhand BEd Entrance Test 2020
|Release of Online Notification for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||31st January 2020|
|Start of submission of Online application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||15th February 2020|
|Last date of online submission of application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||31st March 2020|
|Release of Online Admit Card for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||4 Days before exam|
|Commencement of CBT of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam 2020||Last week of May 2020|
|Start of Counselling and Admission||1st week of June 2020|
Exam Pattern And Syllabus
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Language Proficiency||30 (15 questions for Hindi & 15 questions for English)|
- Language Proficiency
- Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 question for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts o the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding ou suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover Speciﬁc areas like attitude towards O education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning ability
- Reasoning ability (30 questions) indicating speciﬁc areas like verbal non- verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme ﬁnding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability.