Jharkhand B.Ed 2020 Application Started: Application Form Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Dates
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the official notification regarding Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. According to the notification released by JCECEB, JCECEB will conduct the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for granting the admission of Candidates in 2 Year Regular and Distance Course of Bachelor in Education in both Private and Government College for the 2020-21 session.
The online application for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will be filled from 15 Feb 2020 to 31 March 2020. The Online Application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will be filled on the official website of JCECEB i.e jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Get all the information about Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 like Exam Date, Online Application, eligibility criteria, syllabus, admit card from this article.
Latest Update: JCECEB has started the Online Application for Jharkhand B.Ed. 2020 from 25th February 2020. Candidates can apply online till 31st March 2020
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance 2020
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted by JCECEB. The application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam will be filled in Online Mode on the official website of JCECEB. The online application form submission for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will commence from 15 February 2020. The last date of submission of online application form is 31 March 2020. Get a brief information about some of the important dates and events of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from the table given below.
|Start of Submission of online Application form||15 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||31 March 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Released before 4 day of exam|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2020|
Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2020: Overview
Get a brief look at basic information about Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from the table given below.
|Exam Name||Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam|
|Exam Organising Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Start of Online application form||25th February 2020|
|Last date of Online registration||31st March 2020|
|Date of Exam||Not Released|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020- Official Notification
The application for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam 2020 will be filled online on the official website of JCECEB. No Offline Application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam will be accepted. Candidates will have to fill the application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam on the official website of JCECEB. The online application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam will start from 15 Feb 2020 and will end on 31 March 2020.
Important Dates for Jharkhand BEd Entrance Test 2020
|Release of Online Notification for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||31st January 2020|
|Start of submission of Online application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||15th February 2020|
|Last date of online submission of application form for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||31st March 2020|
|Release of Online Admit Card for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam||4 Days before exam|
|Commencement of CBT of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam 2020||Last week of May 2020|
|Start of Counselling and Admission||1st week of June 2020|
- Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/ Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for appearing in the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2020
- The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
- There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.
Application Form Fee
Candidate will have to pay the application fee in Online Mode through Payment Gateway by Credit Card/Debit Card/NetBanking.
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State)||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Exam
JCECEB will conduct the Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam in Online Mode. The Jharkhand B..Ed Entrance exam will be conducted in Compute Based Test (CBT) Mode. The CBT Exam of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance 2020 is expected to be conducted in 1st week of May 2020.
JCECEB will release the admit card for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam 2020 in Online Mode. The admit card of Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam 2020 will be released on the official website of JCECEB. The admit card will be released 4 day before the schedule exam. Candidates can download Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance exam admit card using Application number and Date of Birth.
Exam Pattern And Syllabus
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Language Proficiency||30 (15 questions for Hindi & 15 questions for English)|
- Language Proficiency
- Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 question for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts o the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding ou suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover Speciﬁc areas like attitude towards O education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning ability
- Reasoning ability (30 questions) indicating speciﬁc areas like verbal non- verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme ﬁnding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability.
How to fill Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Click on Online Form ” B.Ed Entrance Competitive Exam 2020″
- Click on New Registration
- Enter All Details
- Click Submit
- You will receive the account credential on Email and Mobile
- Login using the details received on Mobile
- Fill all the details
- Upload Photographs and Signature
- Click Submit
- Pay Fee