Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 CET/JET Notification Out– BSEB Bihar Board DELED Application Form, Admit Card, Result , Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Joint Entrance Admission Test: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the notification regarding Common Admission Test for admission in 2 Year Bihar D.El.Ed Course for session 2020-22. The online application for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test will start from 05 December 2019 and will end on 14 December 2019. The Online Application for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test will be accepted online on the official website of bihar board i.e www.biharboardvividh.com. The written exam for Bihar D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Test (JET) will be conducted on OMR sheet in March April 2020. Get all the details regarding Bihar D.El.Ed Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Examination like eligibility criteria, selection process, age criteria etc from this page.
Bihar D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Test (JET) Cum Admission Test 2020
Bihar Board will conduct the Common Admission cum Entrance Test Exam 2020 for admission in 2 year full-time diploma course Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Bihar Board affiliated colleges. The online application for Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Cum Admission Test 2020 will commence from 05 December 2019. The online application window and payment acceptance will close on 14 December 2019. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the application form online on the official website of bihar board i.e www.biharboardvividh.com
Bihar D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Cum Admission Test cet 2020- Important Date
Bihar Board has released the tentative time timetable for Bihar D.El.Ed exam 2020 which given in table below.
|Application form starts from||05 December 2019|
|Application Form ends on||14 December 2019|
|Correction Window||January 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||February 2020|
|Written Exam of Bihar D.El.Ed Exam||March 2020 Tentative|
|Answer Key Date||March 2020|
|Result Date||April 2020|
|1st Merit List for admission||April 2020|
|Date of Counselling||April 2020|
|Date of Admission||April 2020|
|Commencement of classes||April 2020|
Bihar D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Test (JET) Exam Application Form 2020-CET
Bihar Board will accept the online application form for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission cum Entrance Test from 04 December 2019. The online application form and fee will accepted till 14 December 2019. No offline application form for Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 will accepted. Candidates will have to fill the application form in online Mode only on the official website of Bihar Board. i.e www.biharboardvividh.com
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Admission cum Joint Entrance Test (JET) Exam- Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who will full fill the eligiblity criteria as decided by Bihar Board for Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Exam will be only allowed to appear in D.El.Ed Admission cum Entrance Test 2020 The eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Candidate must be Indian
- Must be Permanent Residence of Bihar
- Must be Domicile of Bihar
- Must be Intermediate/ Class 12 Pass from Bihar Board or any recognized Board/Universites
- Must have score at least 50% Marks for General Candidates in Intermediate/ Class 12.
- Must have score at least 45% Marks for Reserved category Candidates in Intermediate/ Class 12.
- Candidate must be at least 17 Year on 1 January 2020 for all category
- There is no any maximum age limit for appearing in this exam
Candidate will have to pay the following Fee as Application Fee for appearing in Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test 2020. The fee details and mode of Payment for all categories are given in table below:-
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application form fee for Bihar D.El.Ed Exam 2020 in Online Mode only.
Applicable Mode of Fee Payment is Credit Card/Debit Card and Net Banking Only.
Instructions for filling the online application form
- Candidate should ensure that they possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all conditions / criteria for the post as given in the advertisement.
- E-mail ID and mobile number which are mandatory for the application must be a valid one. Under no circumstances, candidate should share /mention registration no. to any other person.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respect, before they submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no further change in data will be entertained.
- The ONLINE application form for Registration contains basic data viz., Personal details, Education Details, Photo & signature upload, Preview /Edit, Payment and Registration slip.
- The Online application form ………and Registration Slip:
- Stage 1: Basic Registration by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. A SMS and Email (please check SPAM) is sent on successful registration.
- NOTE: Online Form is not complete at this stage. You have to click on “LOGIN to Continue” or Re-login to complete the form.
- Stage 2: RE-LOGIN by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH and completion of form by completing the following tabs:
- Personal Details & Educational Qualification
- Upload of Photograph & Signatures
- Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
- Candidates may note, that if any information provided in the application form is found to be false during verification, or at a future date, their application/candidature will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons/notice therefor.
- If your amount is deducted, not able to generate registration slip. Please login and click on “PayNow” button.
Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam cum Admission Test Form 2020 – What to Keep Ready before filling Application Form?
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Matric Class 10 Details
- Intermediate Class 12 Details
- Father and Mother’s name
- Identification Id number
- Scanned images of passport-sized photograph, and signature and
- Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details (for online payment)
How to fill the Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam cum Admission Test Form 2020?
Candidates who are interested to take admission in Bihar D.El.Ed Course for session 2020-22 Can fill the online application form by following the steps given below.
Application form of Bihar D.El.Ed Exam will be completed in following Stages:-
- Initial Registration
- Application Form Filling
- Uploading of scanned photograph and Signature
- Bihar D.El. Ed Application fee payment
- Print out Registration Slip
Step 1 – Initial Registration
- Open the official website of Bihar Board or open www.biharboardvividh.com
- Click on New Registration
- Select Subject Applied 1. Arts/Commerce 2. Science 3. Urdu
- Select District
- Fill Name, Sex, Caste, Category, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Email Id
- Click on Submit and Continue
- Re Check Detail and Click Submit
- You will get Registration Confirmation with application Number
- Check your Mobile SMS and E Mail for Login Credential i.e Application Number (User Id) and Password.
Step 2 – Fill Application Form
- Click on Login
- Fill Application Number (User Id) and Password as received on E Mail id.
- Click Login
- Fill all the details
- Click Submit
- Preview the application form and click Final Submit
Step 3 – Upload the scanned Image
- Scan your Image according to the guideline given below.
- Upload Photgraph in Photograph Section
- Upload Signature in Signature Section
- Click Upload and Submit
Step 4 – Fee Payment
- Click on Pay application Fee
- Select Mode of Payment
- Enter Details and OTP
- Payment confirmation
Step 5 – Registration Slip
- After Fee Payment Success click on Print Application cum Registration Slip
- Keep it for future references
Candidate will have to upload the recent color passport sized photograph for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test 2020.
- Candidate should upload a Recent Photograph
- Background of Photograph should be White or Light
- Image must have 80% face coverage, ears clearly visible
- Size of Photograph- 100KB TO 150 KB and 1-5 CM X 4-5 CM
Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test Admit Card 2020
Bihar School Examination Board will release the admit card for written exam for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission test 2020 in Month of February March 2020 (Tentative). The admit card of Bihar D.El.Ed Admission test 2020 will be released online on the official website of Bihar Board. Candidates who have applied for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission exam 2020 can download the admit card using Application Number and Date of Birth.
Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test cum Joint Entrance Test (JET) Syllabus
|Childhood & Socialization||Children & childhood-social-cultural concept, The understanding of socialization – belief, nature, cancer & context, Child, childhood, & socialization – Role of parents, family, neighbourhood, & community.|
|Schools & Socialization||Education, School, and Society – Explore Interrelationships. The process of socialization in school – understanding the role and impact of various factors. Education and Schools – Social Sanskrit, Economic and Political Support|
|Knowledge-Based Exchanges of Education||Education – understanding of objective, nature, value and various philosophical concepts. Different forms of knowledge – suffixes, experiences, skills, and suggestions, The instrument of acquiring knowledge – intelligence, reasoning, review, dialogue, thought, experience, experiment, language, and surroundings|
|Academic Understanding of Fundamental Writing of Education||Jyotiba Phule – 2 Educational Articles / Statement Mahatma Gandhi (Hind Swaraj) – Underlining the connection between social philosophy and education Rabindranath Tagore (Education) – Underlining the Role of Freedom and Autonomy in Learning|
Bihar D.El.Ed CET Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for Bihar Board D.El.Ed CET 2020 from below.
- Duration of exam: Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 is of One Hrs and 30 Min.
- Mode of exam: The exam is a pen-paper based test.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 150 questions in the exam.
- Type of questions: All the questions are Multiple-choice in nature.
- Sections: There are One sections in CAT 2020.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are given three (3) mark for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Total Marks: 450
Candidates can check the distribution of marks from below.
|विषय||कुल प्रश्न||निर्धारित अंक|
Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test Joint Entrance Test (JET) Result 2020
Bihar Baord will release the result of Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test 2020 in April May 2020. The result of Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test 2020 will released online on the official website of Bihar Board. Those candidates who have appeared in Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test can check Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test result using Roll Number and Date of Birth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Joint Entrance Test (JET)
Ans: Applicants should visit to www.biharboardvividh.com to access the web portal of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for online application Click on New Registration to fill the Application form.
Ans: Yes. The applicant must have a valid email ID to apply for any post and keep it unchanged during the course of the recruitment process. All communications will be mailed at the email ID submitted at the time of registration
Ans: Yes. The applicant must enter a valid and active mobile number to receive messages at various stages of recruitment
Ans: The applicants can submit their Online Application during the time limit prescribed in advertisement, released by BSEB. They can do so at any time of the day including Sundays and Holidays. After the time duration the link for filling up of the application will not be available
Ans: Yes, an applicant may go through the detailed instructions available at “How to Apply” in the link www.biharboardvividh.com
Ans: The delay in accessing the Page depends upon various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to get the page for registration promptly, please retry after some time or during off-peak hours. It is advisable not to wait for last minute rush.
Ans: The details required for submission of the application form are: fee, Photograph, and Signature have been explained in the guideline and instructions (How to Apply).
UR/EWS/BC/EBC Rs 960
SC/ST/Divyang Rs 760
Allahabad Bank has been authorized to collect the application fee through Payment Gateway Service only. A summarized process flow is given below:
STEP A: Candidates upon registering themselves at the BSEB recruitment portal and verifying their eligibility based on own submission, will be able to pay the Application Fees using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking and other modes as made available to them in the Payment Gateway of the said Bank. Clicking on ‘Fee Payment’ link in the recruitment portal will display the brief details of the applicant. The applicant will have to click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ after verifying the displayed details, which will direct him/her to the Canara Payment Gateway Service page. Using the requisite details, the applicants can make payment.
STEP B: Upon successful payment of Application Fees (as applicable) a system generated Registration Slip will be generated, which shall be the sole acknowledgement for application submission by the candidate. Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Registration Slip and retain a copy of the same for future reference, as acknowledgement of submission of application
Please check whether:
a. you are connected to a network and logged in.
b. you have uploaded the scanned copy of a recent coloured photograph and signature successfully.
c. you have paid requisite application fees as per your category/eligibility for the post applied for.
In case the problem still persists, you may contact us through the below mentioned helpline numbers on any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Saturdays up to 1:00 P.M.) E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ans: Request for change/correction of any particulars in the application form shall not be entertained after last date of submission of online application. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will permit to change/make correction in the application only for uploaded document. The corrected application form will be treated as final. BSEB will not entertain any further request for any kind of change/correction to entry in application form will lead to cancellation of the application form.
Ans: No, Once the applicant has been submitted successfully, the application through online, the same gets registered with the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (BSEB).
Ans: The images of the photograph and signature should be scanned in the .jpg or .jpeg format only
Ans: The images of the photograph and signature should be scanned in the .jpg or .jpeg format only
For any Technical Queries related to Application Form, please call 8697156082 / 9007296737 (10 AM to 6 PM Monday-Saturday) write an e-mail to email@example.com
For any Payment Gateway Queries related to Application Form, please call 011 41733223 write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org