Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Joint Entrance Test (JET) CET Application Form: Bihar Board is going to accept online application form for D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2020 from 05 December 2019. The online application form for entrance exam for admission in 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) course session 2020-22 will be accepted till 14 December 2019. The online application for Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 will be filled online on the official website of Bihar D.El.Ed Official website i.e www.biharboardvividh.com. Candidates will have to pay the application for Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020. Candidates from General/BC/EBC/OBC Categories will have to pay application fee of Rs 960/- whereas candidates from SC, ST and Divyang will have to pay Rs 760. Those candidates who are interested and fulfil the eligibility conditions for Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 can fill the exam on the official website. Get all the detail about the Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 like Application form, eligibility criteria, application form process, fee from this page.
Bihar Board D.El.Ed CET Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the online application for Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 Exam from 5 December 2019 on the official website of Bihar Board. The online application and Application fee will be accepted online till 14 December 2019. Candidates are informed that, application form will be accepted in Online Mode only. No offline application will be accepted. Get brief information about Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 Exam from the table given below.
|Bihar DElEd CET Application Form 2020||Dates|
|Start Date of Online Registration||5th December 2019 – 11:00 AM|
|End Date of Online Registration||14th December 2019 – 11:59 PM|
|Last Date of payment of Application Fee||14th December 2019 – 11:59 PM|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for Bihar DElEd CET 2020 as per the schedule from the official website, www.biharboardvivid.com
Bihar D.El.Ed Joint Entrance Test (JET) CET 2020 Application Fee
Candidate who are going to fill the application form of Bihar D.EL.ED CET 2020 will have to pay requisite fee decided by Bihar Board. Fee details of Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 are given below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application form fee for Bihar D.El.Ed Exam 2020 in Online Mode only.
Applicable Mode of Fee Payment:-
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear in Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2019 should ensure the following eligibility criteria before filling the exam form. The eligibility criteria for Bihar D.El.Ed CET 2020 are given below.
- Residence:Candidate must be domicile of Bihar.
- Age: The candidate should be 17 years of age as on January 01, 2020.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate for General Category from Bihar Board, CBSE or any equivalent Board/Universities.
Candidates of Reserved category will get additional benefit of 5% Marks.
Steps to fill the Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam cum Admission Test CET Form 2020?
Candidates who are interested to take admission in Bihar D.El.Ed Course for session 2020-22 Can fill the online application form by following the steps given below.
Step 1 – Initial Registration
- Open the official website of Bihar Board or open www.biharboardvividh.com
- First time users will have to get themselves registered first by clicking on ‘Register (New Candidate)’
- Provide the requisite information such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth, as required in the form.
- Applicants must ensure that they enter all details marked as mandatory (*), otherwise they will not be able to proceed further.
- After providing the desired information, in Initial Registration click on “Submit and Continue” button.
- The applicants will have to check the filled details carefully before clicking this button, as they will not be permitted to make changes in their application at later stage
Step 2 – Fill Application Form
- Click on Login
- Fill Application Number (User Id) and Password as received on E Mail id.
- Click Login
- Fill all the details
- Click Submit
- Preview the application form and click Final Submit
Step 3 – Upload the scanned Image
- The colour passport size photograph must be a recent one, taken looking directly at the camera against a white or light background.
- Wearing of caps, hats or any tinted or dark glasses is not acceptable while the photograph is being taken.
- Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover the face. Your eyes and face should be clearly visible.
- If there is a red-eye effect in the photograph, please edit to remove it.
- Maximum size of the photograph and scanned signature of the candidate, to be uploaded, photo should be of 100-150 KB and signature of 50-100 KB and the Dimension should be 3.5 cms (width) X 4.5 cms (height)
Step 4 – Fee Payment
- Click on Pay application Fee
- Select Mode of Payment
- Enter Details and OTP
- Payment confirmation
Step 5 – Registration Slip
- After Fee Payment Success click on Print Application cum Registration Slip
- Keep it for future references
For any Technical Queries, the applicants may send their queries to the Email : E-mail ID:- [email protected]
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here to Apply|
|General Instructions||Click Here|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Click Here|